moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"I've missed you like crazy," Ryujin said as she hovered over you on the hotel bed, a look of love in her big brown eyes that you've missed gazing into and wish you could spend forever doing so every time you catch a glimpse of them.

It's your first morning together on your surprise visit. You arrived late last night. It was overwhelming for you.

Since you were flying out so far to see her, your flight got in late, and although she was there to pick you up, you were so exhausted from your long flight that you didn't make it very long after arriving at the hotel and fell asleep almost as soon as your head hit the pillow.

But now, as you stare into those beautiful and familiar eyes and get to see that big smile that belongs to the woman you love more than anyone and anything else in this world - it feels so worth it.

"I've missed you too, Ryujin."

She gave you a sweet kiss, her minty breath fanning against your lips as they brushed against hers.

She kissed you so lovingly, so romantically, and it made your heart skip a beat while her heart soared in her chest.

"I'm so happy to wake up to you here with me instead of a text." She mumbled against your lips. "I just love you so much."

"I love you too." You sighed blissfully and pulled her closer.

You hoped that she'd keep kissing you.

You'd happily spend this entire day right here in this hotel bed with her lips on yours, passing on the sightseeing that the city held if it meant getting to spend time with her like this.

It's her only day off of these seven days you get to spend with her. It sounded like the perfect way to spend it.

But she pulled away from your lips so she could kiss your neck.

You bit your lip as you tilted your head back, remembering the cute little videos you've seen online and wanted to do with Ryujin.

Now seemed like the perfect time for it to happen, since she was driving you wild every time she'd sink her teeth into your skin or she'd leave little marks behind.

You pulled her closer and closed your eyes in bliss as she let her lips brush along that one spot on your skin that always makes you weak in the knees.

You laced your fingers through her hair, moving your lips as close to her ear as you could before you let it slip.

"Ryujin," you moaned out and she pulled away, her eyes as wide as saucers.

Her lips parted, her mouth dropping in awe just a little as you brushed your fingers through her hair with a giggle.

Suddenly, she buried her face in your neck and started to kiss your skin again.

"Baby, that was... sexy."

Your cheeks heated up and you started to giggle, only to let her name slip from your lips once more as she suddenly pushed her lips onto yours for a prurient kiss.

"You're perfect," she sighed against your lips. "Just when I think I couldn't fall even more in love with you."

"So, you liked it, huh?" You giggled as she kissed along your face, only for her to roll over and let you hover over her.

"No, I loved it, baby."

"It's something going around online. Better than being pranked again, huh?"

"Oh, so much better," she agreed with a laugh as she caressed your cheeks before moving her hands to the small of your back. "Now kiss me again."

"Okay..." you paused, biting your lip as you moved your lips to her ear. "Ryujin,"

She whined, feeling like her heart was going to explode, or possibly even stop completely.

You pulled her in for a passionate kiss, leaving her hoping that you'd let her name slip from your lips just like before, again and again... and again.