you're what? (requested)

"Y/N, I really need to talk to you." Your mom said as she pulled you aside, leading you into your' and Ryujin's living room.

Your parents are over today and you couldn't be happier about it.

Well, that was until you saw the look of worry in your mom's eyes.

"What's wrong, Mom? What's going on?"

She let out a sigh before pulling something out of her purse and to your shock, you saw that it was a pregnancy test and it seemed to be positive.

You quickly put the pieces together and realized that your mom was pregnant.

"Oh, wow." You said as you looked at her. "Good for you, Mom!"

"It's not good!" She said as she buried her head in her hands. "What is your dad going to say?"

You know what her biggest worry is.

Your mom and dad have been divorced for about a year now and she's started seeing this new guy for a few months now.

"I know your dad and I are over. I know everyone has moved on but we still have a close relationship. How is this going to affect him? What if he gets upset?" Your mom panicked.

Suddenly, you heard the front door close, and in walked your mom's boyfriend.

Your dad also appeared in the room and you watched as they both became shocked over the pregnancy test that they saw in your hands.

"What's that?" Your dad asked.

"Oh, um," You said as you looked at your mom, who just blurted out the first thing that came to her mind.

"Y/N's pregnant!"

You went wide-eyed over her sudden and untrue announcement.

You're obviously not pregnant.

Hell, the thought alone freaks you out.

Not because you don't want that someday but because even though you and Ryujin have talked about the future someday, which included wedding plans and a family, you weren't even close to being ready for that yet.

And you couldn't possibly fake that for very long.

"You're what?" Your mom's boyfriend said.

"You and Ryujin have been trying for kids? Why didn't you tell us?" Your dad asked as his eyes lit up over the thought of having his first grandchild. "Oh, honey, forget that. You're pregnant, that's so exciting!"

He came over to give you a big hug and so did your mom's boyfriend.

You went to speak, more than ready to deny the things your mom said, but you just stared and smiled awkwardly at your dad and your mom's boyfriend.

"Would you excuse me for a moment?" You asked with a nervous chuckle and quickly left the room.

Pulling your phone out of your pocket, you texted Ryujin to come home as soon as possible.

Lucky for you, she was already in the car and almost in the driveway.

She texted you back saying she was almost there so you decided to patiently wait for her by the door, overhearing everyone in the other room talk about how excited they were about you and Ryujin finally starting a family together.

"Who are you waiting for?" Your dad asked as he suddenly appeared by your side.

"Oh, just Ryujin."

"You look nervous." He said as he stared at you. "You haven't told her yet?"