give me cuddles (requested)

"Y/N, I'm home!" Ryujin yelled as she walked through the front door. "I bet you didn't expect me to be home so early, but I'm home!"

She couldn't keep herself from smiling just thinking about all the time that's left to spend with you on this early and wonderful evening.

She's in the best mood and she's so excited to have some quality time with you - her favorite girl in the whole world.

But her smile began to face a little as she waited on the sound of footsteps from the kitchen or hurrying down the stairs, only to hear silence in response.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

She realized that everything in the living room is just as it was last night before you both headed up to bed, which meant that you haven't been in here all day.

That was a little concerning to her but she brushed all of her worries off and headed into the kitchen, wondering if you were in there.

But it was empty.

So she frowned and tried to keep herself calm as she made her way upstairs.

"Y/N? Babe, are you in the bedroom? Are you okay?" She asked as she walked down the hall, just before she entered your shared room.

That's when she froze, any words on her lips completely slipping away.

You were laying on her side of the bed, curled up on your side as you slept peacefully.

She could hear your soft breaths, which brought her some comfort because she knew you were safe and sound.

She quietly padded across the floor to the bed and, unable to resist, she brushed her lips against your forehead.

The tv was on, some random k-drama playing quietly as you slept soundly.

She saw that the blanket wasn't pulled up all the way to cover you up so when she saw you start to shiver a little, she quickly grabbed the blankets and put them up to your shoulders.

She made sure that your feet were covered and you were tucked in, all cozy and warm.

And just as she leaned in to kiss your forehead once more, your eyes opened.

"Oh, you're awake," she said as a smile tugged at her lips.

"You're home? How long have you been home for?" You asked as you stretched your legs out.

"Not long, just a couple of minutes."

"Oh." You said, trying to keep your tired eyes open.

"It's only a little after five and you look so exhausted, baby."

"I haven't been feeling well. I've just been sleeping."

"What's the matter?" She asked as her heart dropped in her chest a little. "Physically? Mentally? Both?"

"Both. I've had a rough couple of days mentally. I've felt anxious and it's made me feel a little run down and exhausted today so I've just been sleeping. It's the only thing making me feel better."

"I'm sorry, my love. But if it's the only thing making you feel better then you should rest. Close your eyes again. Go back to sleep." She said with a sad smile as she started to run her fingers through your hair.

"It was the only thing making me feel better. But you're home now. Will you lay with me? Give me cuddles?"

"Of course I will, darling." She said as her eyes lit up. "Scoot over."

You did as she said and she happily crawled under the covers with you before you put your head on her chest.

"Do you want to talk about whatever's bothering you?"

"Not right now." You said. "I just want you to hold me."

"As you wish, my baby. I won't let you go." She said before kissing your head a few times.

You closed your eyes, breathing out a contented sigh as you melted into the warmth and comfort of her arms and presence.

"I love you so much. You know that?"

"Yeah, I know." You whispered as you started to fall asleep again. "I love you so much too. I hope you don't ever forget it."

"I won't." She whispered softly as you fell back asleep in her arms.

She closed her eyes, feeling everything that's been bugging her lately melt away as she held onto you and began to drift off into a peaceful slumber with you curled up as close to her as possible.