candy challenge (requested)

"How would you like to do a challenge that I saw on TikTok the other day?" You asked Ryujin as you sat down on the floor beside her.

You dropped a few snacks behind your back.

Curious, Ryujin tried to peek around and see what they were, but you playfully smacked her hand before she got the chance to see what they were.

"Depends. It's not some sort of challenge that ends in a mean prank, right?"

You shook your head with a chuckle.

"No. It's a very sweet challenge." You said. "But before I explain it to you, you have to put this on."

You held a blindfold in your hands and at first, a smirk tugged at your girlfriend's lips.

"A blindfold, huh?" She asked with a gleam in her eyes.

"For the challenge!" You laughed before moving closer and tying it over her eyes. "Is it tight enough? You can't see me waving my hand, right?" You asked as you waved your hand in front of her face, only for her to shake her head.

"Nope. Can't see a thing, baby."

"Good. So this challenge I want to do with you is called the candy challenge. Basically, I'm going to eat some candy and then I'll kiss you and you'll guess what kind of candy it was that I ate."

"Oh, this is a challenge that I can get on board with." She said as she wiggled her eyebrows with a grin. "Come on, eat that candy. I want some kisses."

You couldn't help but giggle over how enthusiastic she was about this.

So you wasted no time in getting to it.

Unwrapping a piece of candy, you placed it into your mouth and swallowed it a few seconds later.

You put your lips  on Ryujin's, letting them linger for a few seconds so she could get a good chance at guessing correctly with the way your lips tasted.

"Oh, that was sweet," She said before thinking for a few seconds. "Hm... I say that you ate... grape skittles!"

"Yes!" You giggled. "Okay, you've got one correct. Let's continue."

You opened something else and Ryujin bit at her lip, anticipating your sweet kiss.

And it came just a few seconds later.

She sighed against your lips and began to melt into it, only to whine as you pulled back.

"Come on, guess!" You laughed.

"Alright," She said. "I know that one. It was chocolate! To be more specific, it was a Milkyway."

"Correct! You're good at this."

"Yeah? That's because you're a good kisser, my love."

You were happy that she was blindfolded so she didn't see the way you became flustered over her sweet remark.

"Okay, next."

This time, you pulled out a delicious red snack and put it into your mouth, chewing it thoroughly before swallowing and leaning in for another kiss.

"Oh, I know this one! Twizzlers!"

"Yeah, you did great! How about we do two more?"

"Okay." She agreed and patiently waited for you to open yet another snack and put your lips back on hers.

But this time, when you put your lips on hers, she was less focused on guessing what candy you'd eaten and more focused on how amazing your kisses were.

You're always so sweet when you kiss her but, for obvious reasons, you're even sweeter tonight.

And she's melting over you, craving you and your kisses more than ever.

She couldn't pull away. She couldn't stop kissing you.

You tried to pull back after a few kisses, joking that she's had long enough to figure it out, but she just pulled you closer and deepened the kiss.

"Darling, I love this challenge, but I love you and your kisses so much more, and right now, I need you." She spoke against your lips.

And you didn't protest or pull away, you just caved in and allowed her to let her hands travel across your body as your lips moved passionately against hers.

After a couple of moments, you pulled off the blindfold before lacing your fingers through her hair.

Pulling you onto her lap, she pulled away and started to kiss your neck.

As she did so, she looked onto the floor and saw what you'd last eaten.

"I'm guessing that you ate watermelon sour patch kids."

"Cheater." You chuckled as you tilted your head back as she continued to kiss across your skin.

"You drive me wild," She sighed as she left a couple of love bites on your skin. "But I love you so much."

"I love you too." You breathlessly said as you tugged at her hair, turning into putty in her hands.

Ryujin Imagines (gxg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara