she catches you cuddling with a stuffed animal pretending it's her (requested)

Ryujin tiptoed through the dark hallway as she made her way to your shared bedroom.

She's so antsy and so excited to finally get back to your side that she can hardly keep quiet.

But she doesn't want to wake you until she's in bed with you, so she can pull off her surprise early arrival home until the very last second.

The girls have been very busy on tour for the last three months.

They had a couple of shows left to do but they ended up getting postponed due to unforeseen circumstances and even though Ryujin is a little bummed because she was looking forward to seeing MIDZY more, she was a little happy because she gets to come home to you earlier than planned.

She finally reached the bedroom and she saw that the light was still on.

You were curled up under the covers with your phone on the pillow and a cute little stuffed monkey curled up to your side.

You were cuddling with it, keeping it so close to your chest with no intention of letting go of it anytime soon.

Ryujin caught on quickly as to why you were cuddling so tight with it.

Because she's been gone for so long now and she knows the distance and lack of time with her has been so hard on you.

So you got this cute little monkey and you cuddled with it each night she was away, pretending as if it were her.

She smiled a little as she got closer to your side of the bed and she sat down on the edge of the mattress beside you before reaching over to gently lay her hand on your cheek.

You woke up as soon as she started to brush her thumb across your skin.

At first, you were terrified because you thought that some stranger had broken into the house and was now caressing your cheek.

But then, your eyes landed on Ryujin, and you relaxed a little.

For a second, you just stayed silent.

You almost pinched yourself because you thought that you must be dreaming.

She wasn't supposed to be here for a couple more days.

Surely you had to be dreaming.

But her touch helped you to realize it wasn't a dream.

It was much too real, much too warm and soft for it to be a dream.

"You're actually here? You're home?"

"I am, darling. I'm home." She smiled.

You sat up and moved onto her lap before throwing your arms around her to hug her tight.

"And I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." You said as you squeezed her tight.

"Is that me?" She asked as she looked at the monkey on the bed.

You pulled away and gazed at her with furrowed brows, only to look where she was looking.

You saw the monkey and then looked back into her eyes as you nodded.

"It was hard to sleep without you for the first few nights. I missed you so much, I just couldn't rest. So I got this monkey at the store. I kept it close to me each night. I snuggled with it and pretended it was you because it made me feel better. It made things easier to handle."

She sent you a sad smile as she caressed your cheek again.

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long, baby. I wish I could've flown you out to see me but I know you were busy too."

YOu nodded.

"But it's okay, Ryujin. You're home now and that's all that matters." You said before putting your lips on hers, giving her a sweet long overdue kiss.

She laid you down on the bed and hovered over you for a moment as her lips moved softly against yours.

When you needed a breath of air in your lungs, she pulled away and set her forehead on yours.

"I'm so happy to be home, my love." She smiled. "The last couple of shows have been postponed but when they get rescheduled and I have to leave again, it will only be for a couple of days and you're going with me this time around. I can't handle being away from you again, even if it's just a couple of days."

"I'd love that." You happily replied before she kissed you again.

"Now I don't need this monkey." You said before putting on your nightstand. "Now I have you to cuddle again."

She grinned as she lay beside you and pulled you into her arms.

Turning the light off, she held you tight and tangled her legs with yours as you shared a few more kisses and lots of cuddles.

"It's so good to be home." She whispered, finally feeling happier than she had in a long time.