oversized hoodies (requested)

"Hi, my love!" Ryujin greeted you as you entered the bedroom.

She sat up in bed and set the remote down on the nightstand so she could focus all of her attention on you.

"How was your day today?"

"Alright, I guess." You said.

But Ryujin could tell in your voice that you were feeling down.

Your day had been anything but fine and Ryujin could see that.

"Baby? Are you okay?" She asked softly, her eyes full of concern.

You shrugged your shoulders in response, making her frown.

"Do you need some cuddles?"

"I'd like that." You replied and watched her eyes light up.

"Come here then, cutie. Let's cuddle." She said as she patted the spot right beside her.

You crawled into bed beside her and relaxed a little, finding it comforting to be so close to her after such a long day.

But you wanted to be closer to her.

Because despite how close you already were, it felt as though you weren't close enough.

You looked at her and found her already staring at you with a look of love in her eyes.

"Everything okay?"

You nodded before looking at her body, realizing that she was wearing an oversized hoodie.

And an idea came to your mind right away.

You moved so you were on top of her and you crawled beneath her hoodie, making a sweet giggle escape her lips.

"What are you doing, baby?"

"What does it look like?" You asked as you poked your head out of the hole. "I just want to be close to you, as close as possible."

"You're adorable." She said with a sweet smile.

She began to brush her fingers across your back as you both basked in the warmth and comfort you began to feel by being so close to each other.

"This is nice." She said. "I like it."

"Me too." You smiled and put your head on her chest.

"I'll have to buy more of these oversized hoodies. That way, we can cuddle up to each other like this more often."

"I'd love that." You smiled.

"I love you." She said as she kissed your head softly.

"I love you too, baby."

She closed her eyes and breathed out a contented sigh.

"I can't explain it. I just love this so much. It feels so nice to be so close to you." She said as she continued to let her fingertips dance across your spine. "You're so warm, so cozy."

You smiled and lifted your head before puckering your lips for a kiss, which she happily gave you.

You felt so secure, so safe as she held onto you.

It felt as though nothing else mattered and everything that had been bothering you before this just faded away as Ryujin held onto you while you snuggled up to each other, as close as you could get.

Everything felt right.

Everything felt perfect.

"Are you falling asleep, darling?" She asked a moment later as she noticed that your eyes were closed and you'd gone quiet.

"Maybe."

She chuckled before kissing your head once more.

"That's okay. Get some rest." She said as she squeezed you a little tighter.

And in that moment, all you could do was wish that these moments wouldn't ever end and you could stay like this with each other forever.