jealousy (requested)

"Whoa..." Ryujin quietly spoke as she watched you walk downstairs.

You were dressed in your favorite colored suit and she couldn't get over how good you looked in it.

"What do you think?" You asked and even though you knew she loved it from the way her jaw was practically on the floor, you still wanted to hear her say it out loud.

"You look so good, baby." She said as she pulled you close.

She looked you up and down as she licked her lips, so in love with you and how good you look.

"Maybe we should skip this event tonight." She suggested as she started to kiss your neck. "You look so good, I almost want to rip that suit right off of you and keep you all to myself."

You giggled before pulling her in for a kiss.

And just as she thought that, perhaps, you wanted the same thing and she could get you out of that suit, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" You said, making Ryujin groan.

The door opened and the girls stepped inside your' and Ryujin's home a second later.

"Hey! Are you two ready?" Yuna asked.

But when she and the girls got a good look at you just a second later, they couldn't seem to speak anymore.

They were practically drooling over you.

"Wow," Lia said. "Y/N you look so hot."

Ryujin raised her eyebrows over hearing her friend call you hot.

"Thanks!"

"Are you kidding? Hot is an understatement, a major one at that." Yeji spoke. "I don't even think there's a word to express how good you look, Y/N."

"That color looks so good on you. You're stunning." Chaeryeong said.

By now, you were a little flustered over their compliments.

It felt good to be showered with so many compliments from someone other than just Ryujin, though nothing compares to when she compliments and praises you, which is every second of every day, basically.

"Ryujin, you're the luckiest girl in the world," Yuna said. "I can't believe you get Y/N all to yourself. She's just so gorgeous."

"You're all too sweet." You laughed. "You all look very beautiful tonight."

"Nowhere near as good as you," Chaeryeong said.

"I might have to steal you away from Ryujin," Lia spoke.

"Yeah, no. That's not happening." Ryujin replied as she protectively wrapped her arms around you.

"Oh, come on. Can you blame us for wanting to do that? You've got yourself the most beautiful girl to walk the earth." Yeji said.

"Yeah and if you think we're the only ones that are in awe of how good she looks tonight then you're about to be proven wrong. Everyone is going to be staring at her tonight." Yuna said.

"And I don't blame them with how gorgeous she looks. Gosh, Y/N, you're perfect." Chaeryeong spoke.

"Okay. Time to pick your jaws up off the floor." Ryujin said. "Quit gawking over my girl."

"Can't," Yuna spoke.

Ryujin grabbed a nearby pillow and tossed it at her friends, making them jump.

"Alright, alright! Jeez." Yeji mumbled. "But just so you know, if you ever break up, she's mine."

They all walked outside, arguing with each other about who would get you if you and RYujin ever broke up.

"Never going to happen!" She yelled before holding you tighter. "We should just stay here. Let's just put on some music, I'll love on you all night, we can be intimate for as long as your heart desires. I'll treat you like a goddess."

"You always do." You chuckled. "As tempting as that is, we have to go to this event. So come on."

She whined as you dragged her to the door.

"Later, when we get home, I'm all yours. Okay?"

"Then I can take you to bed and get you all to myself?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yes, baby. I promise." You said. "The sooner we go, the sooner we'll get back here."

"Well, then, what are we waiting for?" She asked before dragging you out the door, making you giggle.