you get matching tattoos (requested)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked Ryujin as you stepped into the tattoo shop.

"Did you change your mind?" She frowned.

"No, not at all. I just want to make sure you want to do this."

"I do." She smiled and brought your hand to her lips for a kiss. "It's not as though we're getting massive tattoos across our backs or something. It's just a small matching one."

"I'm excited." You said cheerfully.

After talking to the tattoo artist who would do both your tattoo and Ryujin's, he led you both over to a chair.

"Do you want to go first or do you want me to?" She asked.

"I'll go first." You said before sitting on the chair.

You watched him set everything up before the needle started and a few seconds later, it hit your wrist.

You winced at first and Ryujin squeezed your shoulder in comfort.

"It's okay, darling. It's just a minimal tattoo, it'll be done quickly." She comforted you and kissed your head softly.

You adjusted to the pain pretty quickly and you watched in awe as the tattoo artist designed the tattoo flawlessly.

After a little while, it was finally completed, and you were absolutely obsessed.

"It's so pretty," Ryujin whispered. "My turn!"

She got on the seat and took a deep breath as the tattoo artist started on her matching tattoo.

She, too, winced at the pain when it first touched her skin.

It's her first tattoo, just as it is yours.

Truthfully, you don't think either of you would ever get a tattoo, at least not for tears from now.

But the tattoos are small and hold a touching meaning since they're matching.

And you both just know that you're the one for each other and you both genuinely wanted to get this matching tattoo.

It just felt right.

You kissed Ryujin's shoulder with a smile as she watched in amazement.

It was fascinating watching the talented tattoo artist create the tattoo you both wanted so much.

Ryujin's turned out just as beautifully as yours and she handed her phone over to him.

"Could you take a picture of the tattoos on our wrists?" Ryujin asked.

"Certainly." The guy smiled as you and Ryujin put your wrists together and he snapped the photo proudly.

It was just a small daisy.

It wasn't anything huge but you both fell in love with how gorgeous the flower looked on your wrist and hers.

"It's just perfect, just as amazing as we wanted it to turn out. Thank you so much!" You said.

Ryujin paid for the tattoos and you listened closely to the instructions he gave you to properly care for them before you walked out.

You got into the car and took Ryujin's hand into yours and her smile melted your heart.

"Now, even when I'm a thousand miles away from you, I've always got you with me." She said. "And you've always got me with you too."

"I love my daisy so much. It's beautiful and trust me, every time I glance at it, you'll always be the first thing to come to my mind. This was a great idea and I'm so happy we did it. I love you, Ryujin."

"I love you too." She said before kissing your lips softly. "Maybe we should get another on our other wrists? Lock and key? Matching puzzle pieces?"

You chuckled before shrugging your shoulders.

"Maybe, baby. As long as it matches yours, I think I'll do it again."

She grinned before she placed one hand on the wheel and started to drive home as you held her free hand in yours, so in love with your girlfriend and your matching tattoos.