you won't let go when she hugs you

You couldn't believe that the day had finally arrived. Standing in the middle of the airport, you're bouncing on your feet and checking your phone quite often. You're so excited you can't even stand still!

It's only been a few weeks since she left. Only a few long weeks away to promote the new album. But they've been very long weeks and you haven't had as much time to talk as you wished. Between live shows to interviews to fan signings - your girlfriend has been busy.

She texted you every morning and you FaceTimed every chance you had. But that was only seeing her face through your phone screen. The picture was fuzzy at times, depending on her reception. It was nothing compared to her standing right in front of you.

Your phone chimed in your back pocket. You turned around and pulled it out of your pocket to see who it was from. Your heart began to race when you saw that it was from Ryujin, asking you where you were at.

Your hands were shaking from excitement as you typed it out. But you didn't even get to hit send before you felt an arm wrap around you. You jumped but relaxed instantly when you heard a familiar voice.

"It's me, baby. It's just me!" Ryujin said with a giggle.

You quickly turned around and threw your arms around her neck. She hugged you so tightly that your feet lifted off of the ground. She spun you around and a laugh fell from her lips; one so beautiful and so joyous that her own heart was starting to beat faster and faster in her chest.

"I can't believe it! You're really here! I've missed you!" You said as you buried your face in the crook of her neck. She carefully put your feet on the ground and hummed as she rubbed her hand up and down your back.

"I've missed you too, y/n. As much as I love touring and seeing the fans and being with the girls every day, it was so hard being away from you. I counted down the days. I'm so happy to see you again!"

Your smile was bright against her neck. She leaned down to plant kisses across your head before standing back up. She unwrapped her arms from around you, thinking you'd do the same and she could take your hand instead so you could go to the car and finally go back to the comfort of your shared home.

But your arms stayed tightly wrapped around her. You kept your face in her neck and you let your fingers trail along her back. She chuckled and started to run her fingers through your hair.

"Oh, my love," she whispered and put her arms back around you. "You're not letting go?"

You shook your head as you lifted it from her chest. Your forehead fell onto hers and she stole a quick kiss from her lips, only pulling away when you spoke against her soft lips.

"No. I've missed you too much."

"Okay." She said as she dropped her head onto yours. "We'll stay like this for a few more minutes. We've got all the time in the world together now. No need to pull away so soon." She whispered, to which you just nodded and breathed in her sweet smell and melted into the comfort of her arms that were finally back around you.