calling her mommy in public (requested)

"I hear this movie is supposed to be really good. Aren't you excited to see it?" Ryujin asked as she munched on her popcorn.

You're sitting in the very back row in the theatre, away from everyone else.

The plot of this film sounds pretty intriguing, however, you're not all that into watching it.

Ryujin came home early tonight and said she wanted to spend the evening with you.

Your mind wandered away from you and soon, something came into your mind.

But Ryujin surprised you by announcing that she bought tickets for a movie tonight and wanted to go see it and have dinner with you.

It was a little disappointing but you hid your feelings so you didn't hurt Ryujin's feelings.

"Yeah." You finally spoke and watched Ryujin frown.

"You don't mean that. Tell me what's wrong." She said and you looked around the room.

More people were walking in but no one else was sitting in the back row.

It was just you and Ryujin.

So you felt a little more eager to do the daring thing you had in mind.

"Nothing much. I just thought we were going to do something different than this, mommy."

She was both confused and surprised by the words that left your lips.

"What exactly were you thinking?" She asked as she grabbed her drink.

"You, me, under the bedsheets all night long."

She choked on her drink and set it back in the cup holder.

"But you wanted to come watch this movie and have dinner, so I guess I was just a little disappointed. That's all, mommy."

"I can't believe that you're calling me that in a public place. Anyone could overhear!" She whispered.

"Does that bother you, mommy?"

She clenched her jaw and shifted around in her seat.

You smirked before biting your lip and leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"You know what I think, mommy? I think you like it, almost as much as I do."

"And if I did?" She asked.

"Then you should take me home."

"And if I don't and I just stay here and watch this?"

"Then I'll just keep calling you mommy. Maybe I'll say it a little louder each time so everyone can hear. How's that sound, mommy?"

She huffed before standing up.

"Get up."

"What do you mean?" You asked curiously but also excitedly as your heart began to hammer against your chest.

"We're leaving."

"You liked me calling you mommy around everyone that much, huh, mommy?" You smirked.

"Just stand up. Grab your things." She said and you stood up before exiting the theatre with her hand in yours.

You made it out to the car and as soon as the doors were closed, her lips were on yours.

"That was hot." She smiled and put her hand on your thigh, fingers traveling across your skin.

"Yeah? I knew you'd like it, mommy."

"Let's go home. I have other ideas now of how we're going to be spending the night."

You just grinned, looking forward to each second of the night with her.