first meeting (requested)

You stood in the airport with a large group of fans surrounding you.

You're all waiting for the girls to arrive, making sure they get here safe and sound as you hope to catch just a single glimpse of the girls.

You patiently waited for a while until you heard screams coming from all around you.

You looked over across the airport and saw the girls walking in.

They all stopped to take a minute to wave to all of you and blow you some kisses.

You couldn't believe it was really them.

You look up to them so much and seeing them this close felt so surreal.

You stayed back to give them space but other fans didn't seem to give them the same consideration you did.

And as the girls began to make their way past where you stood, the fans around you began to swarm them and as they overexcitedly got close to the girls, you were pushed.

You fell onto the ground, bumping your head slightly as you went down.

This didn't go unnoticed by the girls and Ryujin was quick to act.

"Whoa, hey, everyone calm down a little, please! Someone's hurt!" She said as she walked to your side. "Are you alright?"

She gently placed her hand on your back as you sat up, trying to avoid all of the eyes on you.

"You hit your head when you fell. Does it hurt? Are you bleeding?" She worriedly asked.

"I don't think I hit it that hard but it does hurt."

She put her things down and felt where you hit your head, the brush of her fingertips on the sore spot making you wince in pain.

"You've got a little bump. Come with me."

You got up with her help and she grabbed her things before putting her hand on the small of your back to walk with you.

She made her way over to one of the guards, who was also a medic and had him check your head.

"You can go, Ryujin." He told her, only for her to shake her head at him.

"It's okay. I want to make sure she's okay first."

You cracked a small smile and after finding out that you were okay, she breathed out a sigh of relief.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N," You said shyly.

"I'm Ryujin, but I'm sure you know that already."

You chuckled, nodding your head.

"I'm really happy that you're alright. I was worried about you. You have to be more careful."

"I will be, I promise." You said. "Thank you for caring and for sticking around to see if I was alright."

"It's no problem." She said as she put her hand on your shoulder. "Honestly, I'm still not ready to leave you."

"Why? I'm okay."

"Yeah, I know. But I like you." She confessed.

You bit your lip and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear shyly.

You couldn't believe it.

Did Ryujin just say that she liked you?

You had to be dreaming, right?

How hard did you hit your head exactly?

"Look, I'm a little jetlagged so I need to get some rest but I want to see you again."

"You do?"

"Yeah. Is that alright?" She asked as she grabbed her phone.

"Yeah, of course. It's just that this doesn't feel real. It seems too good to be true."

"It's real, babe." She smiled. "Put your number in my phone."

You did as she said and she set the contact as your name with a little heart after it.

"I'll text you. Maybe we can see each other tomorrow?"

"I'd like that!" You grinned from ear to ear.

"Alright, pretty girl. I'll see you tomorrow. Feel better, okay?"

"I already do."

She giggled and walked out of the airport to the car that was waiting for her while you squealed excitedly, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.