love bites (requested)

You squeezed your eyes shut and tried to block out Ryujin's voice as she began to wake you from your slumber. You heard her whispering your name in your ear as she gently shook you to get you up.

"Y/N? C'mon, baby. It's time to get up. I know you're tired but we've got plans with the girls today, remember?" She reminded you and watched you try to pull the covers over your head, only to laugh and pull them off your body completely.

They'd been up to your shoulders, so she hadn't caught a glimpse of your skin until she pulled that blanket off. But she couldn't fight back the huge smile that was tugging at her lips as soon as your marked skin was exposed to her.

She thought back to last night. After spending so much time apart since she's been insanely busy lately, she finally had a night where she got to come home earlier than usual.

You had plans to watch some movies until you fell asleep, but you didn't even make it completely through the second before you were caught in a passionate makeout.

It was perfect. Some quality time and blissful moments like that were just what you both needed, although you stayed up a little late as you both yearned for the sweet caresses of each other's touch and craved the taste of her lips.

She must've especially gotten caught up when she marked your skin. Because as she lets her eyes roam along your skin now, she realizes that every inch was marked.

"What's with you?" You asked as you opened your eyes to stare back at her, finding her grinning and her eyes sparkling with a look of pride.

"Nothing really, baby." She said before she moved to kiss you. "Just didn't realize until now how carried away we got with our makeout last night."

"What do you mean?" You asked and gazed down at her, watching her smirk as she stared into your eyes and then began to brush her thumb along your marked neck.

You jumped out of bed and went to take a look in the bathroom mirror. You pulled down her shirt that you were wearing, exposing your chest and collarbones, which were also unsurprisingly marked, too.

"Ryujin," you whined and heard her giggle from the doorway before she walked to you.

"Oh, don't lie. You like them and you know it." She smiled as she brought you into her arms, pressing your back against her chest.

"Yes. But I didn't realize just how much you marked me. I don't want the girls to see. I like our private moments to stay, you know, private."

She sighed but ultimately understood. After all, she knows how you feel when you get caught up in marking her and she has important things to do where she can't let those be seen.

Your private moments of euphoria and love are meant to stay private, especially when she's got the career and lifestyle she does.

So she kissed your cheek and left the room, returning a moment later with one of her hoodies.

"It's the perfect weather for you to wear this. It'll cover all the marks and no one will be suspicious."

"Thanks, baby." You smiled and pulled it over your head with her help, receiving a kiss and a bunch of compliments from your girl as soon as it was fully on you.

"You look so adorable." She grinned and went to kiss along your jaw, only for you to push her away.

"No, no. No more marks."

She pouted a little but nodded understandingly.

"Until tonight." You added and watched her eyes light up.

"When I get my revenge on you, my girl." You smirked and kissed her lips a few times before you reached for your toothbrush and watched in the mirror as Ryujin made her way out of the room, but took her time to check you out a little as she excitedly anticipated tonight.