book two 💚

Back in November of 2020, I created and published this book for Ryujin.

When I first started writing for her, never in a million years would I have ever imagined how far my work for her would come.

I never imagined that so many people would love my writing and would patiently wait for me to create more content for her every single day. I never thought it would mean so much to not just me but to so many of you as well.

The support you have all shown my work means the world and more to me and, truly, I don't even know how to express how grateful I am and how much you all mean to me.

The kind words and messages you've all sent to me over the last couple of years as I worked hard on this book made me smile and, sometimes, even brought tears to my eyes. I am so grateful for them and for all of you.

Today, I have decided to end my first book of Ryujin Imagines... but I'm also so excited to publish my second book for her too.

I am so excited to share everything I'm working on with all of you. I have so many ideas for my second book and I will also be continuing to accept and work on all of your requests as well!

I love you all so much and I'm so thankful for everything.

Book one of Ryujin Imagines will always hold a special spot in my heart but I hope you all enjoy book two just as much.

Love always, Kaylee 💛

Book two, let's go 🤗💗