taking care of her when she's hungover (requested)

"Good morning, angel," You smiled from the doorway as Ryujin opened her eyes.

Usually, she'd greet you with a bright smile and a cheerful good morning in return.

But today, she feels awful, and she's far from feeling cheerful.

"Shh, baby, don't talk so loud." She groaned as she rubbed her temples.

"I'm not yelling, Ryujin," You said as you walked back to the bed. "But I'm sorry if I made your head hurt more."

She sat up slowly and buried her head in her hands with a heavy sigh.

"I hate hangovers. I don't even remember drinking that much."

"Baby, you don't always have to drink a lot to get a hangover. It just happens when you have more than what your body can handle."

She nodded and whined a little as you rubbed her back.

"My head is pounding." She said. "Baby, I don't feel good."

She looked at you with a pout and those sad brown eyes that just shatter your heart every time you see them.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry. I'll get you some medicine." You said, kissing her forehead.

"No," She said as she grabbed your hand. "I don't think I should take anything right now because I'm going to be sick."

Your heart dropped upon hearing that but honestly, it wasn't surprising with how hungover she was.

Ryujin jumped out of bed before you could say or do anything and she ran into the bathroom.

She knelt on the floor and opened the lid of the toilet before she began to vomit.

You quickly hurried into the room to comfort her and as she puked, you brushed your hands across her back soothingly.

She was completely miserable and it was understandable as to why but, regardless, it broke your heart.

You hate seeing her unwell and knowing that there isn't much that you can do to make her feel better isn't easy for you.

"It's okay, my love. Let it all out." You spoke comfortingly. "I'm right here with you, Ryujin. It's alright."

It was agonizing and she just wanted it to stop as regret rushed over her.

She had a fun night out with Yeji and Chaeryeong, drinking and dancing.

They hadn't drank much but she had more than them and way more than she usually does.

But she just wanted to have fun and let her hair down after a stressful day.

She just got carried away and she regrets it so much.

She wiped her lips with a heavy sigh a moment later when she finally stopped throwing up.

"I'm never drinking that much again. Not ever."

"That's not a bad idea, baby if you feel this miserable after you drink a lot."

She nodded before leaning against you.

"Don't worry, Ryujin. I'll take care of you."

She smiled a little before getting up off the floor.

She flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink to brush her teeth.

And when she was done, you grabbed some medicine from the cabinet to help with her headache and led her back to bed.

"The room is spinning." She groaned as she squeezed her eyes shut.

You rubbed her shoulder until the feeling passed and she opened her eyes.

"Here, baby. Take this. It'll help with your headache." You said as you grabbed the bottle of water from your nightstand.

You placed the tablets on her palm and she put them in her mouth before taking a few sips of water to swallow them down.

She was weak and shaky and it broke your heart to see her so miserable.

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

"You're doing a lot to help already, sweet girl." She assured as she took your hand into hers. "I appreciate it a lot and I love you very much."

"I love you too." You said as you laid down beside her and kissed her forehead softly.

"I think I just need to get some more rest. Hopefully, I'm done puking my guts up." She joked with a weak chuckle.

"That would be nice." You said. "You can go back to sleep, baby. It's okay, I'll be right here with you until you wake up."

"I know you will." She said before she put her arms around you to cuddle you. "Because I'm not letting you go."

You giggled and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she drifted off to sleep again.

"Feel better soon, Ryujin. I love you lots."

"I love you even more, Y/N." She whispered as she fell asleep, holding you close.