Mrs. Shin (requested)

"You look so beautiful tonight, baby," Ryujin whispered in your ear as she wrapped her arm around you while the lights flashed brightly.

Your smile grew brighter as did Ryujin's and the photographers loved it, causing them to capture some of the best shots of the night, along with the ones that they took of Ryujin gazing at you so lovingly with the brightest smile on her face.

You weren't used to this but Ryujin was so proud to see you shining on the red carpet tonight.

You're at the MAMA's, tagging along with your girl because you know that it's a huge night for her and the other girls.

But it's also your very first red carpet event and you were very nervous at the start.

But you're coming out of your shell a little now, much to Ryujin's relief.

"Y/N, Ryujin, look over here!" One of them shouted.

"Mrs. Shin and Ryujin, over here!"

You quickly turned your attention to the man that called you Mrs. Shin.

It was extremely unexpected since you and Ryujin are only dating.

There's no ring on your finger to make someone think you might be married or engaged and even though it's something you've spoken about before with Ryujin, you haven't taken that step yet.

So it made you wonder why this man would refer to you as Mrs. Shin.

But... you liked it.

And judging by the goofy grin on Ryujin's face, she did too.

"Mrs. Shin!" Another photographer spoke. "Can we get one last photo before you go? Kiss y/n on the cheek!"

You giggled as soon as her lips touched your cheek and the cameras flashed quickly, everyone wanting to capture the moment.

Ryujin gently took your hand into hers and softly kissed it as she brought it up to her lips before guiding you down the red carpet and eventually out of sight from the cameras.

When you were in a place that provided you both a little privacy, Ryujin stroked your cheek softly before bringing it up.

"Mrs. Shin..." She whispered as she gazed at you, looking right into your eyes. "I love the way that sounds."

"Me too." You smiled. "Mrs. Shin, it sounds so good. Y/N Shin, Shin Y/N... I love it."

You saw the sparkle in her eyes before she leaned in and kissed you.

"I think I might just have to get down on one knee soon to make it official."

Your heart raced at the thought and you felt beyond excited just thinking about her proposing to you and becoming her wife.

"If you do, I think I might just take your last name."

She smiled a little brighter at you and then put her forehead on yours as she brushed her thumb across your ring finger, promising you that soon, you'd be Mrs. Shin officially.