calling my girlfriend by her name instead of baby (requested)

"Hi, darling!" Ryujin greeted you as she walked downstairs.

She'd heard the sound of the front door closing, signaling your arrival home from work.

You were sitting on the sofa with your arms folded over your chest as you pretended to be upset.

"How was your day?" She asked as she came over to you, softly kissing your cheek.

"Fine, I guess."

"Are you hungry? I ordered takeout! It's in the fridge. I can just heat it up for you." She happily offered.

"Sure, whatever, Ryujin."

She frowned as her name left your lips.

You don't call her by her name very often.

It's usually always sweet pet names, especially baby.

"Is everything alright?" She asked as she put her hand on your thigh.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Ryujin."

"What's with you calling me by my name? You usually call me baby." She said with a pout. "If everything's fine then call me baby."

"Okay, Ryujin."

"Okay, that's enough of that." She said before pulling you onto her lap and into her arms.

She squeezed you tightly and you just laughed.

"Ryujin!" You giggled.

"Call me baby. Come on, call me baby." She said as she poked your sides playfully.

"I'm only messing with you!" You said with a laugh.

"Well, I don't like it. Now call me baby." She pleaded with a cute little pout on her face.

"Okay, baby." You said and she stopped pouting and poking your sides.

"Again."

"Fine. I love you, baby." You said as you put your head back on her shoulder. "Lots."

She smiled at you adoringly before leaning down to kiss your head softly.

"That's much better, my love."

"Sorry, I was only messing with you."

"It's okay." She said as she kissed your lips softly. "I just like it when you call me baby."

"I know, baby. Don't worry. I'll call you baby all night tonight."

"I like the sound of that." She smiled brightly. "And I love you too."

You cupped her cheek and pulled her in for another kiss, happily moving your lips against hers as she held you close.