ten days - part two (requested)

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Ryujin said as she shook your shoulder, watching as you stirred sleepily.

"Ryujin," You groaned. "What time is it?"

"Ten am." She said as you stretched your legs and arms out. "You need to get up. Go brush your teeth and I'll explain after."

You looked at her with a confused expression.

She was very rushy, which wasn't like her and it made you worry a little.

"Did something happen? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, perfect." She said with a sweet smile on her face. "As I said, I'll explain after. Just get up."

You rubbed your eyes before getting out of bed and going into the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Thinking someone might be coming over or you might have to go out somewhere, you also brushed your hair.

A moment later, you exited the bathroom and turned off the light before going back to bed.

Ryujin was sitting down on the mattress with a smirk on her face and the blankets pulled back.

"Okay, now tell me what's going on."

She scooted over to you, as close as she could get, before she softly put her lips on your neck.

"You don't know?"

"I've been awake for about ten minutes, at the very most. I have absolutely no idea what's going on." You said.

She pulled away and stared into your eyes before suddenly pushing you onto your back, causing you to lay against the mattress.

"It's been ten days." She said as she leaned in, warm minty breath fanning against your lips. "It's been absolute torture but, finally, it's been ten days and I get to kiss you again."

"Well, what are you waiting for then?" You questioned as your heart jumped in your chest.

She put her lips on yours, giving you one of the most passionate kisses that you've ever shared with her.

The last ten days haven't been easy.

She's been pining for you and whining every day and night that she wanted to kiss you so badly.

But because of your lip blush tattoo, you couldn't.

Until now.

The torture has ended for you both now and you know she's as grateful as you are about that.

"I don't think I would've made it another day. I think I would've died." She said against your lips.

You couldn't help but chuckle as you laced your fingers in her short hair.

"I'm serious. It's been a long and agonizing ten days. I don't think I've ever felt more tortured in my life. Not being able to kiss you for that long," She paused as she tugged at your lip with her teeth. "I'm surprised I lasted."

"Me too, baby." You said as you pulled her closer. "I've missed your kisses."

She wanted to shower you with kisses and let her lips brush against other parts of your body but she also didn't want to pull away from your lips.

She resisted the urge to kiss other inches of your skin such as your neck and chest, simply because she couldn't stop kissing you after not being able to kiss you for what felt like an eternity.

"Your lip blush tattoo is pretty, darling, but I was so tempted to ruin it because I've been craving your kisses so much." She said.

"I missed your lips on mine." You said with a blissful sigh.

"Hope you didn't have any plans or commitments for today. Because you're not leaving my side all day."

"The only plan I've got is to spend the day kissing you." You smirked and she chuckled as she copped your cheeks, deepening the kiss even more.

"That's right, baby girl." She sexily whispered. "You're staying right here in my arms, my lips on yours all day long."

Now that was the best way to spend any day with your girl.