she cheats on her girlfriend with you (requested)

"Hey, there, baby girl." Ryujin smiled as she came up behind you. "I told you that I'd start on dinner when I got back."

"I know that's what you said but I was super hungry so I thought I'd start on it for you." You explained as you turned around and kissed her lips. "What did you get?"

"I got some wine." She said as she opened the bottle. "I figured it would go well with this meal."

"It's perfect." You said before kissing her again.

You pulled away before turning back around to continue making dinner.

You're at the dorms tonight since Ryujin has it to herself considering the girls are out for the evening.

You haven't been able to spend much time with Ryujin lately so you were over the moon when she suggested you two have a night in together.

"This is perfect." She whispered as she put her arms around you.

She brushed her lips against your shoulder softly and you smiled  before her lips traveled to your neck, kissing every inch of your soft skin.

You let out a soft moan as her lips touched that sweet spot on your skin.

"If you don't want me to burn this, you should probably stop now." You warned breathlessly.

But Ryujin just smirked before reaching over to turn the burner off.

"Maybe we should just order some takeout and make out instead." She suggested as you hopped up on the counter.

She put her lips on yours and pulled you in for a passionate kiss and you put your arms around her to pull her closer.

However, the kiss was interrupted by the front door opening and chatter following.

"Oh, hey, Ryujin!" Lia greeted.

You pulled away from the kiss and cleared your throat awkwardly.

This would be the first time you've met the girls and you're suddenly feeling so nervous.

"Oh... you have company?" Yeji said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah," Ryujin said nervously.

"Want to introduce us?" Yuna smiled.

"I'm Y/N, Ryujin's girlfriend!" You said as you got off the counter and stepped closer to them.

They all looked at each other and then at you again.

"Did you and Emily break up?" Chaeryeong wondered as she gazed at Ryujin.

Ryujin brushed her hand across her face with a sigh.

"Who's Emily?" You asked as you looked at Ryujin in confusion.

"I thought that was Ryujin's girlfriend," Lia mumbled. "You didn't tell us you two broke up."

"Ryujin? What's going on?" You asked as you began to put the pieces together.

Ryujin looked at you, stepping closer as she reached for your hand.

"No, don't." You said as you pulled it away from her. "Who is Emily? Your ex?"

"No..." Ryujin quietly spoke. "Not exactly."

"Ryujin, don't tell me..." Yeji spoke while you scoffed in disbelief.

"I'm not the only one? You're still dating her?" You asked Ryujin. "You're cheating on your girlfriend with me!?"

"Look, I can explain," Ryujin started to say. "We're in a bad place and we're about to break up, our relationship is dead. It's not going anywhere. I have no future with Emily. You're the one I care about and want to be with."

"No, this isn't happening." You said as you ran your fingers through your hair. "I refuse to be that girl. I will not date someone who is already in a relationship! If your relationship with her is over, then break it off! Don't get with me while still being with her. That's disgusting!"

"Baby, please hear me out," Ryujin pleaded.

"Do not touch me!" You yelled. "No, I'm done." You said as you grabbed your things and headed for the door.

"Please don't go, baby, please!" Ryujin begged as she followed behind you.

"Figure your shit out, Ryujin. I can't do this." You said as you got into your car. "She deserves better and so do I."

You closed the door and started the engine.

But before driving away, you rolled down the window and looked at Ryujin, who was crying and pleading for you to listen and stay with her.

"Either you tell Emily about what's going on or I'll find her and tell her myself." You said before pulling out of the driveway, leaving behind Ryujin, who felt as though her whole world was falling apart right there in front of her.

And she couldn't be mad at the girls for it.

Because they were going to find out eventually, somehow.

The only person to blame for all of this was her.

And she didn't know how on earth she would ever fix this.