Chapter 4

The next day, Arien slowly open her eyes and saw Arjen and Alice gripping her hand. Alice sit up beside her and look down. Arien then turn at Arjen.

"Where..?" Arien think and saw Arjen face. "Are you awake now, Arien?" Arjen said to her. Alice heard he said and look at Arien. "Are you fine, Big Sister?" Alice said tiredly at her. Arien quickly sit up and look at them.

"Arjen! Ali! Yesterday, what..! Huh?" Arien stop and look around the room. Alice rubbing her eyes. "Even the blanket is so fancy." Arien said grabbing the blanket.

"Also, you two look very tired. Did you even sleep?" Arien asked looking at the two. Arjen and Alice glance at each other. "We.. Just couldn't asleep." Arjen said. "Why?" Arien ask.

"We were scared the Emperor do something to us. But we take turn to sleep a little." Alice said looking down. "What?!" Arien asked in shock. "Then this place is..." Arien didn't finish her sentence when the door suddenly. Arien, Arjen and Alice flinched and look at the door. The group of maids enter and stop in front of them.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ g͢o͢i͢n͢g͢?!"

"Greetings, your Royal Highnesses." One of the maids come in front them and lowered her eyes. "I'm the head of maid of Syviolla Castle, Ishina is my name." Ishina said. The three of them look at the maids in confuse and fear.

"S͢y͢v͢i͢o͢l͢l͢a͢ C͢a͢s͢t͢l͢e͢...? H͢e͢a͢d͢ m͢a͢i͢d͢...??"

"We will be serving your Royal Highnesses from now on. We're at your service." Ishina said. The triplets look at her in shock.

"Did they just said 'serving'?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"They did said serving." Alice said in telepathy.

"Am I the only one heard who heard that?" Arien asked again in telepathy.

"I heard that too." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Yesterday your Royal Highness lost consciousness, and so we weren't able to bathe you and change your clothes. Please forgive us." Ishina said bowing down at them. The three look at them.

"H͢o͢w͢ d͢i͢d͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ h͢a͢p͢p͢e͢n͢? T͢o͢ l͢o͢w͢b͢o͢rn͢ c͢h͢i͢l͢d͢re͢n͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ u͢s͢, w͢h͢y͢ d͢i͢d͢ t͢h͢e͢y͢..?"

"Please let us help you clean up before breakfast is served. We have prepared warm water, clean towels and new clothes for you." Ishina said. Some of the maids bring the water and towels.

They grab the triplets and put them in front of the water that they served. The triplets gazed at them in confusion.

"We shall assist you with washing up."

The maid grab softly at Alice hair and pull her bang, revealed her two color eyes. The maid also pull her sleeves, revealing her old scars.  She look at them in panic and fear. "Wa-wait a second!" Alice said. The maid stop and gasp loudly at her eyes and body.

Arien and Arjen block and hide Alice behind them. Alice quickly hide her scars and eyes. She look down in fear.

"T͢h͢e͢s͢e͢ s͢c͢a͢rs͢ c͢o͢u͢l͢d͢n͢'t͢ b͢e͢ h͢e͢a͢l͢e͢d͢, e͢v͢e͢n͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ o͢u͢r R͢o͢y͢a͢l͢ h͢e͢a͢l͢i͢n͢g͢s͢ p͢o͢w͢e͢r. T͢h͢e͢s͢e͢ a͢re͢ s͢c͢a͢rs͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢ i͢n͢f͢l͢i͢c͢t͢e͢d͢ o͢n͢ o͢u͢r b͢o͢d͢i͢e͢s͢. T͢h͢e͢y͢ a͢l͢s͢o͢ s͢e͢e͢ m͢y͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢. W͢h͢a͢t͢ w͢i͢l͢l͢ h͢a͢p͢p͢e͢n͢ n͢o͢w͢?"

"Dreadful.." "Why's her color eyes like that?" "What's that on Royal's body?" "They have the healing power?"

Alice can heard all the whisper about her in the maids mouth. Arien and Arjen come closer to her and take her hand.

"You arrogant beings! How dare you speak with such manners!" Ishina yelled at maids making they flinched. "Y-yes, Ms. Ishina." The maid shutter said.

Arien and Arjen look at them while Alice still look down. Ishina come in front of them.

"I never imagined that you would have special eyes and scars on your body. I shall make sure they keep quiet, please do not worry." Ishina said. Alice look up and look at her.

"But, please don't inform his Royal Highness regarding this matter." Ishina said looking down at them. "If he find that you have such flaws, your worth as a Royal will decrease.' Ishina said.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢? W͢o͢rt͢h͢ a͢s͢ a͢ R͢o͢y͢a͢l͢? M͢y͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢ i͢s͢ f͢l͢a͢w͢s͢? L͢i͢k͢e͢ I͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢ b͢e͢ R͢o͢y͢a͢l͢."

"You shall be receiving education befitting of those of Royal blood soon. By the most respected teachers, that thought that all the Royals before you." Ishina said.

"Everything is this way because the merciful, His Majesty, has decided to raise you as Royals." Ishina continued.

"Therefore you should quickly get used to Royal customs, and repay His Majesty's kindness of taking you in as his children." Ishina said. Alice look at her in a little anger.

"K͢i͢n͢d͢n͢e͢s͢s͢? W͢h͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢ h͢e͢l͢l͢ a͢re͢ w͢e͢ i͢n͢d͢e͢b͢t͢e͢d͢ t͢o͢ f͢o͢r t͢h͢i͢s͢ k͢i͢n͢d͢n͢e͢s͢s͢?"

"T͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r w͢h͢o͢ d͢i͢d͢n͢'t͢ e͢v͢e͢n͢ c͢a͢re͢ t͢o͢ l͢o͢o͢k͢ f͢o͢r u͢s͢ f͢o͢r f͢i͢v͢e͢ y͢e͢a͢rs͢? T͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r w͢h͢o͢ n͢e͢v͢e͢r s͢h͢o͢w͢e͢d͢ h͢i͢s͢ f͢a͢c͢e͢ t͢o͢ u͢s͢ f͢o͢r f͢i͢v͢e͢ y͢e͢a͢rs͢?"

"N͢o͢w͢ a͢l͢l͢ o͢f͢ s͢u͢d͢d͢e͢n͢, o͢n͢ w͢h͢o͢s͢e͢ d͢e͢c͢i͢s͢i͢o͢n͢?!"

Alice tighten her fist. Suddenly the door was knocked making them startled. A Butler come. "A message to your Royal Highnesses." He said. Ishina come at him and talk a little before walked back in front them.

"Make sure to prepare them with better clothes after breakfast." Ishina said to the maids. "Yes, Ms. Ishina." all the maids said. "What is it this time?" Arien thought.

"His Royal Majesty has invited you to dine in the afternoon." Ishina said making the three look at her in shock.

"M͢a͢j͢.. A͢ m͢e͢a͢l͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r??"