Chapter 11

"Me and Ali think we want to go back to the place where we met that two man, yesterday." Arjen said. "Yeah." Alice said.

Arien stare at them for a moment. "Okay.." She said. Alice take her shawl and Arien shawl to give to her. They warp it around their body. Arien look at them.

"Ali and Arjen must've been bothered by that man too. For someone who likes to sleep in the mornings, to do this..." Arien thought. Arjen hold his hand at Alice to jump down from their bed.

They slowly walk open the door and look around. Arien and Arjen turn to left while Alice turn to right to check if someone at there.

"T͢h͢e͢ m͢a͢i͢d͢s͢ a͢n͢d͢ K͢n͢i͢g͢h͢t͢s͢ s͢h͢o͢u͢l͢d͢ b͢e͢ g͢u͢a͢rd͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ p͢l͢a͢c͢e͢.. W͢i͢l͢l͢ w͢e͢ b͢e͢ a͢b͢l͢e͢ t͢o͢ l͢e͢a͢v͢e͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢o͢u͢t͢ g͢e͢t͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ c͢a͢u͢g͢h͢t͢?"

"H͢u͢h͢? W͢h͢a͢t͢? I͢t͢'s͢ n͢o͢ o͢n͢e͢ a͢t͢ h͢e͢re͢."

The three walk out from there and go to the garden. Alice was looking around and gripping her shawl on her shoulders.

"E͢h͢? S͢u͢c͢h͢ a͢n͢ e͢a͢s͢y͢ e͢s͢c͢a͢p͢e͢ i͢s͢ g͢o͢o͢d͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ b͢u͢t͢.. I͢s͢ i͢t͢ o͢k͢a͢y͢ f͢o͢r s͢e͢c͢u͢ri͢t͢y͢ t͢o͢ b͢e͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ l͢a͢x͢? I͢ m͢e͢a͢n͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢e͢ I͢m͢p͢e͢ri͢a͢l͢ C͢i͢t͢y͢.."

"Was it this way?" Arjen said pointed on somewhere. Arien and Alice hold his hand. Arien was looking on somewhere else. "Yeah, I think so-" Alice was cut off when Arien suddenly pull her make Alice pull Arjen too.

"Arjen! Ali! Someone's here!" Arien said in telepathy.

They hide behind the big tree. They poke out their heads to look who at there.

"Ah~ this is so annoying." Someone said. Arien and Alice was sit down beside each other. "Nobles this early in the morning...?" Arien and Alice thought, looking at three nobles at there.

"I can't believe we're having an emergency meeting at the break of dawn." One of them said. "I know right?!" The other one said angrily. The another one just sighed.

"O͢k͢a͢y͢ g͢o͢o͢d͢, i͢t͢ s͢e͢e͢m͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢y͢ d͢i͢d͢n͢'t͢ s͢e͢e͢ u͢s͢. T͢h͢e͢y͢'re͢ w͢o͢rk͢i͢n͢g͢ h͢a͢rd͢.."

"Drastically raising the budget for the Syviolla Castle. It's all to feed and clothe the illegitimate children, isn't it?" Someone said. Arien, Alice and Arjen heard it and froze in their place.

"I don't understand why those lowly illegitimate children were taken in.. An Emperor's illegitimate children is an embarrassment to the Empire." He said.

"They're also mixed with commoner's blood so they can't even undergo a manifestation. I can't believe people like them are part of the Imperial family... Geez." He said.

Alice look down and clench the grass lightly. She was look down in sad and mad.

"The neighbouring countries are saying they bring the Emperor shame." The another one said. "Even low-class nobles thoroughly hide their illegitimate children but the Emperor, of all people, decide to do this.. Tsk tsk." Another said.

"W͢h͢y͢ d͢o͢ w͢e͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ t͢o͢ h͢e͢a͢rd͢ t͢h͢e͢s͢e͢ k͢i͢n͢d͢s͢ o͢f͢ w͢o͢rd͢s͢ a͢g͢a͢i͢n͢?"

"You worthless children-" Rurahel suddenly come in Alice mind.

"Those worthless illegitimate children-" the nobles said the same like Rurahel said in Alice memories.

"They're better off death.".. Are better off dead!" He and Rurahel said the same thing.