Chapter 40

"... And you are?!" Eiji said glaring at Riolu.

"W͢h͢y͢ i͢s͢ h͢e͢ g͢l͢a͢ri͢n͢g͢ a͢t͢ R͢i͢o͢l͢u͢?"

"Blonde.. One of the 3 Imperial Prince. Bug why is he looking at me like that?" Riolu though.

"Maybe... He already know my true identity?" Riolu though. Eiji still glaring at him and walked toward him.

"Hey, who are you to be sticking around my little siblings and giggling around them?!" Eiji said.

"And what's with that weird disguise? Is the Imperial Castle a joke to you?! Huh?!" Eiji said.

"Ah..." Riolu said with his face have some makeup that the triplets do at him.

"It's not disguise, we're the one who put makeup on him." Alice quickly said covering Riolu away from Eiji.

"Sara gave us tools, so we were only messing around with them with the new servant." Arjen said. "R-Really?" Eiji slowly said.

"The makeup we did was called a weird disguise..." Arien said. The triplets gloom at it. "No, not at all. It's was awesome! It's avant-garde and gorgeous and..." Eiji quickly said in panicked.

Alice turn at Riolu and smile at him. "Riolu, you can wash your face first." Alice said. Riolu wipe his lipstick and look away from her with red face. "Yes, Your Highness." Riolu said.

"Anyway, did you need something?" Arien asked Eiji. "I'm here because I wanted to see you three~!" Eiji said happily. Riolu stand up from there.

"Your Highness The Third Prince, Fourth Prince, First Princess and Second Princess. I shall excuse myself for a moment to wash my face." Riolu said bowed down at triplets. "Ah, yeah." Arien said.

"The Castle is huge, so be careful not to get lose!" Alice said. "Take care, Riolu." Arjen said. "Yes." Riolu said. Eiji just look at him.

"Arjen, Arien and Alice quite friendly with that guy... They really smiling happily at him.. I don't really like him." Eiji though pouting at him. "Take care~" Arien said.

At the garden.

"You'll be going to Delornina Castle in 4 days? I heard it from Brother Loyd." Eiji said when they walking around the garden together with servants behind them. "... Yes." Arien said.

"What a shame~ I like it when we're in the same castle~" Eiji whined at them. "We hate it..." The triplets though.

"I don't like Delornina Castle, but... It might be good not having to see any Royal face..." Alice though. "Well, it's fine." Eiji said.

"I can just visit you three a lot!" Eiji said happily. The three look at him in surprise.

"I wonder what we can play with when I visit~? I don't know since I've never been there." Eiji said to them.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢?!"

"W͢e͢ n͢e͢v͢e͢r t͢h͢o͢u͢g͢h͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢ R͢o͢y͢a͢l͢s͢ c͢o͢u͢l͢d͢ v͢i͢s͢i͢t͢ D͢e͢l͢o͢rn͢i͢n͢a͢ C͢a͢s͢t͢l͢e͢...! W͢e͢ t͢h͢o͢u͢g͢h͢t͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ s͢u͢re͢l͢y͢ t͢h͢e͢re͢ w͢o͢u͢l͢d͢n͢'t͢ b͢e͢ a͢n͢y͢ re͢a͢s͢o͢n͢ t͢o͢ s͢e͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢m͢ e͢v͢e͢r a͢g͢a͢i͢n͢..!!"

"Arjen, Arien, Alice! What kind of place is Delornina Castle?" Eiji suddenly asked. Arjen, Arien and Alice flinched at it.

"You said it's the place y'all grow up in? I'm curious!" Eiji said happily. The triplets was look down.

"There's nothing good about that place." Arien said. "Huh?" Eiji notice their behavior and asked.

"For us... It's the worst place to be." Alice coldly said. They remember when Rurahel beat them.

"Huh?" Eiji asked again. "It's time for class.. We'll be going." Arien said. The three turn around and walked out from there. "Sure..." Eiji said.

"... The worst place?" Eiji asked himself.

At Syviolla Castle.

Arjen, Arien and Alice notice someone at their door. "Riolu!" Alice said happily.

"Welcome back." Riolu said bowed at them. "Were you waiting?" Alice asked. The triplets quickly walked at him.

"I'll need to leave now for servant education." Riolu said at them.

"Yeah... Sorry for being too clingy." Alice sadly said. "Me too..." Arien and Arjen sadly said. Riolu look at them in surprise.

"For Royals to apologize to a servant..." Riolu though. "... Then, please excuse me." Riolu said.

"Riolu." Alice said his name. Riolu open his eyes when a hand come at his face.

"There's makeup still stuck on your face." Alice said smiling widely at him. Arjen and Arien just smile from behind.

"... Thank you." Riolu said slowly and blushing because of her.

"Then, I'll leave now.." Riolu said. "Yeah, be safe." The three said at him. "Do you like him, Ali?" Arien teasingly asked her. "What? No.." Alice said blush a little. "You like him?" Arjen asked. "Ali have a crush." Arien said happily. "No!" Alice quickly denied at her make she laughed at her.

Riolu glance his back to look at the triplets but his eyes stop at Alice who laughing happily with her twins.

"How cordial, Riolu." Someone said when Riolu come at the corner.

"The siblings are doting on you so affectionately." Duke Rosea reveal himself in front of him.

"Duke Rosea, for what business did you come..." Riolu asked but stop when he saw something. Duke Rosea with a few nobles behind him look down at Riolu.

"Who are these people?" Riolu though. "Riolu." Duke Rosea call his name.

"How dare you not show respect. They are high-class nobles of this country who wouldn't normally even need to look at your kind." Duke Rosea darkly said at him.

Riolu realized it and quickly bowed at them. "Please forgive me." Riolu said.

"You're strict, Duke Rosea." One of the nobles snickered at him. "What could that lowly thing know..." Another one said. Riolu grip his hand tighten at his heart.

"... I have a job for you." Duke Rosea said taking out something at his suit.

"Deliver this to Count Clone. I still can't get into contact with him." Duke Rosea said give Riolu a letter.

"A letter without a stamp...?" Riolu stare at the letter.

"I'm counting on you." Duke Rosea said before all the nobles walked out from there.

At the night and at Count Countess.

"No! I'm not going! No, I can't go!" Count Clone yelled.

"It's a summon from Duke Rosea." Riolu said beside his bed. "I said I can't go! Didn't I say I'm in pain?!" Count Clone yelled and hide himself in blanket.

"The Third Prince are definitely still surveillance me...! Damn it!" Count Clone though.

"... This is the letter the Duke sent." Riolu sighed and give him the letter. Count Clone look at it in question. Count Clone read the letter in surprise and shock.

"It's time. If you don't have any thoughts of making a name for yourself with our blood Alliance, you better prepare yourself to have your head cut off after the revolution." Count Clone read it slowly. Duke Rosea was threaten him.

"Damn it...! I'm going, I'm going!" Count Clone yelled and throw the paper beside Riolu.

At the gate. Riolu and Count Clone wear a hoodie with horses behind them.

"Is there really for fa-... The Count to wear a hood...?" Riolu asked him. "Shut it! It's my choice! Just get on already!" Count Clone whisper yelled at him.

"They're finally moving..." a green hair come at the branch and look at Riolu and Count Clone who riding a horses.

"We've been waiting for a while now." Killua said smirking at them.