Chapter 25

"Bastards of the Emperor..." Someone darkly said.

"Hey. There's nothing wrong with gawking at pretty people!" Arien said at Arjen. "Now, you're being upfront about it." Arjen bluntly said at her.

"Don't be jealous, Big Brother." Alice said and look at them but she noticed something that come at them.

"Move!!" Alice yelled and pushing Arien and Arjen away at their place. They were throw back from Alice.

"Ali!!" Arien and Arjen yelled.

"Your Imperial Highness!!" The servants also yelled her name.

"I͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ w͢h͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢s͢, b͢u͢t͢ I͢ c͢a͢n͢ f͢e͢e͢l͢ i͢t͢! I͢f͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ h͢i͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢m͢, t͢h͢e͢y͢'l͢l͢ d͢i͢e͢...! I͢f͢ I͢'m͢ t͢h͢e͢ o͢n͢e͢ w͢h͢o͢ h͢i͢t͢ i͢t͢, n͢o͢ o͢n͢e͢ w͢i͢l͢l͢ c͢a͢re͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢ m͢e͢ o͢t͢h͢e͢r t͢h͢a͢n͢ B͢i͢g͢ B͢ro͢t͢h͢e͢r a͢n͢d͢ B͢i͢g͢ s͢i͢s͢t͢e͢r i͢f͢ I͢ d͢i͢e͢."

Alice quickly closed her eyes when suddenly a beam come at her. She doesn't feel anything make she slowly open her eyes. Alice look at herself that she, Arjen and Arien was having a glow at their body.

"T͢h͢i͢s͢ l͢i͢g͢h͢t͢.. I͢t͢'s͢ t͢h͢e͢ S͢e͢c͢o͢n͢d͢ P͢ri͢n͢c͢e͢'s͢ m͢a͢g͢i͢c͢ f͢ro͢m͢ b͢a͢c͢k͢ t͢h͢e͢n͢...!!"

Someone who throw that to Alice stare at them before disappeared. Alice suddenly feel dizzy from shock and scared. She slowly was about to fall but Arjen And Arien come and catches them.

"Ali! Are you okay?!" Arien asked worriedly at her. "Your Imperial Highness! Are you alright?!" Ishina asked and come at them.

Suddenly the knights come at there. "Search the area!!" One of them yelled. "When did so many knights at here?" Arien asked. Alice still in their embrace and started to breath heavily.

"Since Your Highnesses are uncomfortable when many people are around, His Majesty has ordered us to guard you in secret." The Knight said to them.

"Ali.. It's okay. Take a deep breath." Arjen tried to calm her down. Alice slowly closed her eyes and start to pass out on their body. Arjen and Arien feel that her body fall at their body.

"Ali! Ali!" Arien tried to wake her up. "She's passing out." Arjen said in worried. Sara quickly take Alice body and hold it dearly.

Even Alice was pass out, she still breathing heavily with sweat come at her face. "Alice passing out because of her trauma. What was that just now?" Arjen asked them.

"It seemed to be.. [blood-thirst]." Ishina said to them. "Bloodthirst?" Arjen and Arien asked.

"It's magic to harm others, harnessing power from curses. Not many are capable of such a thing. And those who can enter here are even fewer." Ishina explained to them.

"I think it's safe to say that there are forces within the Imperial Palace... That wish to eliminate Your Imperial Highnesses." Ishina said.

Arjen and Arien just look at Alice on Sara's arms. "Ali.. She's always protect us. Even she's was trauma." Arien and Arjen thought.

"We need quickly go back for Princess's rest." Ishina said looking at Alice. They nodded and quickly go back to the palace.

"Ha..." Arjen and Arien sighed, taking Alice's hand while she's still passing out after they let her rest.

"We never intended to stay in the Imperial Palace. We've always to leave someday, no matter what..." Arien thought, looking at Alice face.

"But if we leave now.. Our chances getting murdered would be much higher. Ali also have a trauma that always make her panicked and passed out." Arjen said in telepathy.