Chapter 60

"You'll come with your brother, right?" Eiji happily asked them. The triplets look at him in question.

"Your- Your Highness, we are currently in a lesson..." The teacher nervously said to him. "What?" Eiji threaten her. "... P- please do as you please..." The teacher said trembling in fear.

"Good~ let's go!!" Eiji said holding Arjen and Arien in one arms while Alice in another arms. "The exit is that way!" Alice said in panicked when Eiji walked towards the window.

"Yay!" Eiji happily kicked the window open make the triplets look at him in shock.

"Let's go!" Eiji said jumping through the window make Arien and Alice screamed. "We... We are falling!!" The triplets though.

Killua who in his hawk form, quickly catch them. "Nice catch, Killua!" Eiji said after landing at him. The triplets look at him in shock. "Hmph." Killua said.

Eiji put them down gently. "Hello, triplets. We met again." Killua said to the triplets.

"T͢h͢e͢ G͢re͢e͢n͢ h͢a͢w͢k͢ f͢ro͢m͢ t͢h͢e͢ l͢a͢s͢t͢ t͢i͢m͢e͢...!"

"Now~ let me introduce you." Eiji said.

"This is my guardian, the Green hawk, Killua." Eiji introduced Killua to them.

"I told you right? That I'd let you on it's back when you're bigger." Eiji said to them.

Arjen and Alice look down and blushing when they heard about guardian. Arien noticed them. "Arjen? Ali?" Arien call their name.

"Guardian..." Arjen and Alice mumble and clenched their hand at their hearts.

"What's wrong, Arjen, Ali?" Arien asked them. "Arien... You... You don't feel anything? Ali look like she feel it..." Arjen said turn at Alice.

Arien look at them in question. "Arjen, Alice! Are you hurt?!" Eiji asked in panicked and hold their shoulder. "I don't know... My heart... Is beating so fast..." Alice said looking at Arjen. "Me too..." Arjen said.

"Killua! Quickly to the doctor-" Eiji said but Killua cut him off. "He's not hurt." Killua said. "Huh?" Eiji asked in confusion. "Let's go down for a bit." Killua said.

After landing on the ground.

"So- the triplets aren't the exact same." Killua said transform into his human form.

"What are you saying....? What wrong with Arjen and Ali?" Arien asked. "Tell us right now, Killua!" Eiji impatiently said. "I get it so don't rush me." Killua said.

"Arjen, Alice. Whenever you hear the word 'guardian', you're filled with an emotion and your heart beats faster, right?" Killua asked them. Arjen and Alice look at each other before look back at him. "... That's right." Arjen said while Alice nodded at him.

"It was the same as when we saw the second Prince's guardian. My heart started beating and it felt..." Alice said grip her hand at her heart. "Yes... I feel that too." Arjen said. "Those are your instincts." Killua said.

"It's the thirst for your own guardian... The Imperial family's instincts." Killua said.

"The guardians protect and ensure the safety of their master... We exist fulfill the wishes of our master. And the Imperial family can't exist without their guardian." Killua said.

"Then what about Father?" Eiji asked. "His Majesty is an exception... Since he alone is quite strong..." Killua said. "That's means... We have a guardian...?" Arien asked.

"Of course. You guys have a blonde hair so, of course." Killua said. Arjen, Arien and Alice look at him in surprise and happy.

"W͢e͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ a͢ g͢u͢a͢rd͢i͢a͢n͢...!"