Chapter 89

"I can't forget the day we met. My little siblings looked at me with anxious eyes."

"When I punished and talked to the aristocrats who insulted the three-"

"They're all the same." Arjen said to Loyd the first day they meet. Arien and Alice anxiously look away.

"Was it that wrong for us to be born?!" Alice and Arjen yelled in frustration at him.

"Arjen shouting in anger, Arien shaking anxiously and Alice cried in frustration and anger."

"At that time, I-" Loyd open his eyes as he swims down together with Louis.

"... Found him." Loyd said. The two of them looked down at the land in there.

Winston look at them from the land in shock. "W-What's going on?!" Winston said.

"How come Prince Loyd and Second Princess's guardian came before my henchmen?! No way... Did he fail? What the heck, that useless guy...!" Winston thought.

"... No, wait a minute. This might be an opportunity. He's alone. And that guardian must be more weaker than me." Winston thought as he pause.

"And I have hostages. If I do well...!" Winston thought as he glance behind him where Alice and Arjen were. "What should we do, Your Highness?" Louis asked at Loyd.

"It's pretty hard to break this boundary outside. First of all, we need to find it's weakness.... Huh?" Loyd said to him. The two of them were breathing through magic.

The boundary of the land suddenly open make they look at it. Louis was about to jump in but Loyd stop him. "Wait." Loyd said.

"I can't believe he opened the boundary first... Is it trap?" Loyd thought. "The people inside is that Crown Prince...!!" Louis said before his eyes catch Arjen on the floor while Alice at the chair beside him.

"Arjen! Alice!" Louis and Loyd thought. Loyd give the signal to him make he nodded at him. They quickly land on the ground inside the boundary in front Winston.

"... Welcome, Prince Loyd and Guardian." Winston slowly said to them. "Winston..." Loyd call his name.

"We won't stay long. We just going to take Arjen and Alice out of here." Loyd said as they let out their mana magic.

"Woah, woah~ Why don't you calm down? Let's talk? Or..." Winston said to them. Suddenly a tree root come and warps Alice and Arjen behind him.

"Something's going to happen to your siblings. Won't you care if they gets hurt?" Winston said threatening them.

"Alice..." Louis slowly said before Loyd stop him. "Are those magic boundaries?" Loyd thought. "Calm down first. We can't let him hurt them." Loyd said. Louis calm his magic down when he said that. "All right. I guess you're willing to talk now." Winston said.

"Your guardian has interfered pried too much in my personal life, so you already know my purpose. I want the dragon. If you give me the dragon, you can have the Fourth Prince and the Second Princess." Winston said.

"It's to regain my rights, so please understand. We're both the same." Winston said. "... The same?" Loyd said in confusion when he said that. "Right. You and I are the successors to the throne of our Empires." Winston said.

"I'm glad your brothers know their places, but my brother doesn't. Edward is looking over my seat. So you should understand!" Winston said make Loyd frown at him.

"What's even worse is that the nobles are falling for his lousy schemes. They're stupid people, but my father... Edward is the general manager of the ministry of foreign affairs? He didn't give me that kind of opportunity." Winston said gritting his teeth in anger.