Chapter 101

"Sister, are you okay?!" Alice said in worried as she quickly pulled her away from Sehera.

"Ali! Aren't you have student council's meeting?" Arien said to her. Arjen and Wedlyne walked closer to them. "The meeting just finished earlier but Brother said that you're with Sehera." Alice said.

"Why did you suddenly run away, you silly girl." Arjen gently scolded her. "I'm sorry..." Arien said to them. Wedlyne quickly shield the triplets away from Sehera.

Wedlyne glared at him in anger while Sehera blankly stare at him. "... This guy. He's mad." Sehera thought.

"Wedlyne... Was he the 3rd grade representative? Blocking out loud... Is he going to interfere?" Sehera thought silently glared at Wedlyne.

Alice noticed the tensed atmosphere from them. She walked closer to Wedlyne and touched his hand make he noticed her. She smiled while pulling Wedlyne's ear to her.

"Wait a second." Alice said to Sehera before pulled Wedlyne away from them. Sehera stare at them from beside.

"Idiot, he will use victim card to my twins if you threat him like that. It will make them become harder to get away from him." Alice whispered to his ear. "Ah, you're right." Wedlyne whispered back.

Sehera stare at Alice's back. "... Is she know? She's Dark Shadow user. She must know about it but why did she still treat me like friends? Is she stupid and too naive?" Sehera thought when he widened his eyes.

"... Or is she also tried to use me? No. She's just stupid girl. There's no way she can use me. Only I can use her." Sehera smirked evilly inside his mind.

"Ah, forgive him for suddenly attacked you, Sehera." Alice said walking back to him with Wedlyne. "Ah, it's fine. I already use to it." Sehera said to her and make a sad face.

Wedlyne glared at him while Alice smiled at her. Sehera let out a tear to continue acting. Arjen and Arien surprised by it. Only Wedlyne and Alice didn't tricked by it.

"Please don't cry, Sehera. He's really stupid by the way." Alice said making worry face to him. "I-I just talking to Arien... That's all." Sehera said to her.

"Yes, yes. Continue to be fool by me, stupid." Sehera thought as he glance towards Alice for a second. "He must thought that I'm easy to play with... Heh. You already fall for your own game, idiot." Alice thought.

"-That." Someone suddenly walked to them. They turned at the voice and widened their eyes.

"Wait, can I excuse you?" Jason said while wearing the school uniform. "We need to speak to them." Louis said while wearing the same school boy uniform.

The triplets widened their eyes at their guardians. "G-Guardian?!" Wedlyne said in surprise while Sehera looked confused.

"Jason?!" Arien said in surprise. "How about this..." Arjen slowly said. Wedlyne quickly closed his mouth. "Louis?!" Alice said to her guardian. "I've heard from Arjen and Jason. I mean, I'm a little nervous." Louis said to them.

"B-But-"

"Why are you not wearing girl uniforms?! How did you want to enter my room later?!" Alice said grabbing his hands. "Is that what you're worried about...?" Louis said crying at his master.

"It's difficult if bad quality flies stick to our masters." Jason said glance towards Sehera. Sehera stare at the guardians before turned away.

"Arien, Alice. I'll go first. I'm a little embarrassed around the strangers... Excuse me for now." Sehera said to them. "Oh, alright. I'll see you later, Sehera." Alice said waving at him. "Alice-" Louis tried to stopped her but Alice just winked at him.