Chapter 41

"Welcome, Count Clone." Duke Rosea said once Count Clone and Riolu arrive at his mansion.

"Ah, haha... Greetings, Duke Rosea." Count Clone said slowly at him.

"Count.. It's been quite hard to see you lately. Thank you for accepting this difficult task." Duke Rosea said darkly at him. "Yes.. Well.." Count Clone panicked said. Riolu just stare at them.

Suddenly they heard a violin sound and saw Duke Rosea's son playing it in front of the nobles.

"This is...?" Riolu asked. "I thought that it would be a shame to listen to my son's performance all by myself." Duke Rosea said.

"What an amazing performance. Of course, Duke Rosea's son is amazing!" The nobles praise him. "This piece fits tonight's atmosphere very well." Another noble said. "To think this was just a small performance, how spectacular." Another one said.

"They're the person I saw earlier..." Riolu thought.

"It seems like they're disguising this meeting as a 'performance'.... What's his true motive?" Riolu though.

"For a nobleman, he sure is skilled." Killua though as he spy all of them from outside the window.

"Only smalltime nobles has gathered. Now... I'm sure they didn't just come here only for this performance." Killua though.

"Thank you everyone for listening to my son's performance." Duke Rosea said put his hand at his heart along with his son. "It was magnificent!" The nobles praise and clapping at them.

"I've prepared some refreshments in the other room, so please follow me." Duke Rosea said. "Certainly." The nobles said. "It's hot..." Young Master Rosea though adjusting his collar.

"Ugh.. They're heading to a windowless room?" Killua though looking at them from outside.

"At this rate, I can't investigate anything... What should I do? Eiji will be disappointed.. Can I enter from somewhere..." Killua wondering in his though.

Suddenly, Young Master Rosea pull the curtain revealed Killua that spying them.

The two of them look at each other in surprise and shock. "Dammit, I am exposed!" Killua though.

Young Master Rosea stare at him and didn't said anything. He just close the curtain and act like he didn't saw him. Killua look at him in confusion.

At windowless room with Duke Rosea and nobles.

"Now... Everyone has gathered." Duke Rosea said.

"Marquess Dion, Marquess Pilson, Count Montblee, Countess Tenon, and... Count Clone." Duke Rosea said every nobles name at there.

"The time has come, for us to see the end of the Imperial family and it's dictatorship!" Duke Rosea said smirking evilly.

"An omen has come in the form of those dirty, illegitimate children. It's proof that the Imperial bloodline is impure!" Duke Rosea said loudly.

"His words make no sense. Does he have some type of complex over the Imperial bloodline?" Riolu though looking at the nobles.

"Duke Rosea, what are our plans moving forward?" One of the nobles asked. "As the one with the most authority in this land, im sure you have an extraordinary plan, right?" Another nobles asked.

"... Do you not trust me?" Duke Rosea asked. "Pardon?" The noble panicked said. "N-No, that's not what we're saying. We're just curious..." Another nobles said.

"There is no reason for any of you to know of my plans. Because-" Duke Rosea said glaring down at the nobles.

"I shall be the one, to face all the dangers!" Duke Rosea change his expression into a bright one and smiling at them.