Chapter 31

"The Emperor has his own reason."

"I͢ b͢e͢l͢i͢e͢v͢e͢ t͢h͢o͢s͢e͢ w͢o͢rd͢s͢. T͢h͢e͢re͢ m͢u͢s͢t͢ b͢e͢ a͢ re͢a͢s͢o͢n͢ w͢h͢y͢ y͢o͢u͢ a͢b͢a͢n͢d͢o͢n͢e͢d͢ u͢s͢."

A little while ago.

"I want to see the Emperor." Arien said to the servants. "His Majesty is resting in the tea room." Haejin said to her. Arjen and Alice stand beside Arien.

"We want to go." Alice said to them. "Don't follow us, it's just next door." Arjen said bluntly. "What? Still..." Haejin said nervously. "We'll stay a little away." Ishina said with irked mark at them.

The triplets walked out to go to tea room. The servants just a little away from them. "The door's slightly open? Ah.. It's The Emperor's voice.." Alice though when she heard someone talking.

"If it wasn't for the contract with Rurahel..." The Emperor said from outside. "Rurahel?" The three thought in shock. They quickly hide on the door make the servants look at them in confusion. 

"Did you guys heard what he said?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"Yeah." Arjen said in telepathy.

"He's say Rurahel name." Alice said in telepathy.

"If that's contract wasn't threatening my life, I wouldn't let Rurahel give birth to them." The Emperor said. The three heard it and a little confused.

"I would've kill them... Before they were born." The Emperor coldly said. Arjen, Arien and Alice's face quickly change into terrified and shock.

"... J͢u͢s͢t͢ n͢o͢w͢, w͢h͢a͢t͢ d͢i͢d͢ w͢e͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ h͢e͢a͢rd͢?"

"O͢u͢r b͢l͢o͢o͢d͢ t͢u͢rn͢e͢d͢ c͢o͢l͢d͢ f͢ro͢m͢ o͢u͢r f͢i͢n͢g͢e͢rt͢i͢p͢s͢."

"I͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ w͢h͢a͢t͢ k͢i͢n͢d͢ o͢f͢ c͢o͢n͢t͢ra͢c͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r s͢i͢g͢n͢e͢d͢ o͢r w͢h͢y͢- B͢u͢t͢ w͢e͢ l͢e͢a͢rn͢e͢d͢ o͢n͢e͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢."

"W͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ h͢i͢s͢ 're͢a͢s͢o͢n͢' i͢s͢."

"T͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r h͢a͢d͢ n͢o͢ c͢h͢o͢i͢c͢e͢ b͢u͢t͢ t͢o͢ a͢l͢l͢o͢w͢ u͢s͢ t͢o͢ b͢e͢ b͢o͢rn͢ b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ h͢i͢s͢ l͢i͢f͢e͢ d͢e͢p͢e͢n͢d͢e͢d͢ o͢n͢ i͢t͢."

"H͢e͢ d͢i͢d͢n͢'t͢ e͢v͢e͢n͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢ u͢s͢ t͢o͢ b͢e͢ b͢o͢rn͢."

Loyd suddenly heard a noise from the outside make he look at it. He walked outside to see who was that. "Who...!" Loyd said and saw the triplets that was about to walk away from there.

"Arien, Arjen, Alice." Loyd called their name. They glance back at him with emotionless face.

"I thought it was time to play with Duke Rosea's son. You're back already? If you're okay with it we can have tea together..." Loyd said to them but Arien cut him off. "It's alright." Arien said.

"The Emperor is resting... We shouldn't get in the way." Alice said coldly at him. Arjen and Arien look at him with cold eyes.

Loyd look at them in shock because of their expression and how cold of Alice's voice.

The triplets quickly walked back to the room with Haejin, Ishina and Sara behind them. Loyd enter the room back and close the door behind him.

"I heard the children's voice. What is the matter?" The Emperor asked when he saw that Loyd come back.

"Nothing special happened. However... They did not very happy..... Maybe," Loyd said.

"Nothing bad must have happened with Duke Rosea's son.. Right?" Loyd said to him. "Is that is?" The Emperor asked. The two freeze when they realized it.