Chapter 39

"You're useless!! Unlike your siblings, His Majesty never look at you!! Along with anyone else!!" Rurahel shouted at the young Alice who sit in front of her, trembling and crying softly.

"Stop... Please... Stop..." Alice said slowly and close her ear. In the corner of room, Arjen and Arien look at them crying in fear. They can't do anything to help Alice. If they do anything, Alice gonna have more beating than them.

"Listen here! Your eyes is more like a monster!! I hope I never gave birth to you!!" Rurahel shouted before slapping her face and pull her hair to make she face her. Alice's red and green eyes color look at her in wide eyes with some tears falling.

"Ugh! Don't look at me with those eyes!!" Rurahel shouted pushing her face away harshly make she fell down.

"I-I'm sorry..." Alice said slowly and staring at Arjen and Arien at the corner.

"-Ali!"

Alice quickly open her eyes and sit up from her bed. Arjen and Arien look at her in worried. Alice look at them with teary eyes.

"It's okay, Ali." Arjen said put his hand at her tremble hand make Alice flinch. "We're here." Arien said. "Sister... Brother.." Alice said before crying at them softly. Arjen and Arien hug her tightly.

"I dreamt about Delornina Castle... Rurahel was screaming at me and kick me all over..." Alice said shaking badly at them. Arjen and Arien look at each other. Arjen patting her head while Arien patting her back.

"It's okay, Ali..." Arjen said softly at her. "Rurahel's not here anymore..." Arien said softly like Arjen.

"Yeah..." Alice said slowly calming herself down.

In the morning.

"Oh my~ three of you look so cute and pretty today, as usual!" Haejin said happily at them.

Arjen was humming some song while Arien thanked her. Alice was pulling her bang to covered her green eyes. Arjen was wearing a great suit. Arien and Alice wearing a same dress like always but with different color.

"To think that we can only see you for three more days.. It's sad." Haejin said sadly at them.

"-T͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ ri͢g͢h͢t͢."

"T͢h͢e͢ d͢a͢y͢ o͢f͢ o͢u͢r re͢t͢u͢rn͢ t͢o͢ D͢e͢l͢o͢rn͢i͢n͢a͢ C͢a͢s͢t͢l͢e͢ i͢s͢ s͢e͢t͢ t͢o͢ b͢e͢ t͢h͢re͢e͢ d͢a͢y͢s͢ f͢ro͢m͢ n͢o͢w͢ o͢n͢."

"H͢a͢v͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢o͢ re͢t͢u͢rn͢ t͢o͢ D͢e͢l͢o͢rn͢i͢n͢a͢ C͢a͢s͢t͢l͢e͢... T͢h͢e͢ t͢ru͢t͢h͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ I͢ re͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ h͢a͢t͢e͢ i͢t͢, b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ i͢t͢ re͢m͢i͢n͢d͢s͢ m͢e͢ o͢f͢ o͢u͢r t͢i͢m͢e͢s͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢. I͢ b͢e͢t͢ n͢o͢t͢ o͢n͢l͢y͢ m͢e͢ w͢h͢o͢ h͢a͢s͢ n͢i͢g͢h͢t͢m͢a͢re͢s͢, B͢ro͢t͢h͢e͢r a͢n͢d͢ S͢i͢s͢t͢e͢r a͢l͢s͢o͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ i͢t͢... J͢u͢s͢t͢ n͢o͢t͢ b͢a͢d͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ m͢e͢."

"T͢ra͢u͢m͢a͢ i͢s͢n͢'t͢ s͢o͢m͢e͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ e͢a͢s͢i͢l͢y͢ d͢i͢s͢a͢p͢p͢e͢a͢re͢d͢."

"... But it will be fine, it's not bad like when we live at Delornina Castle. We're different from before." Alice though sadly.

"(E͢v͢e͢n͢ i͢f͢ i͢t͢ o͢n͢l͢y͢ b͢y͢ a͢ l͢i͢t͢t͢l͢e͢), w͢e͢ g͢re͢w͢ a͢ b͢i͢t͢ m͢o͢re͢, a͢n͢d͢ o͢u͢r s͢c͢a͢rs͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ f͢a͢d͢e͢d͢ a͢w͢a͢y͢. T͢h͢e͢ s͢e͢rv͢a͢n͢t͢s͢ w͢h͢o͢ a͢l͢s͢o͢ l͢o͢o͢k͢e͢d͢ d͢o͢w͢n͢ o͢n͢ u͢s͢ w͢e͢re͢ c͢h͢a͢s͢e͢d͢ o͢u͢t͢..."

"A͢n͢d͢..."

The door suddenly knock make the triplets look at it. Someone enter the room and greet them.