Chapter 61

".... Thank you, Third Prince." Alice and Arien said.

"Other younger siblings in other families call their older brother Oppa or Hyung. Are you going to keep being so stiff? Be more comfortable~" Eiji said. "But you politely speak to the Crown Prince and also the Second Prince... Why us..." The triplets thought.

"Ah... How long will you call me that! You don't have to speak so respectfully to me! Will you keep speaking so politely to me?!" Eiji said to them.

"Please?" Eiji said slowly. "Was it too much to speak so stiffly...?" The triplets thought.

"F͢-F͢i͢n͢e͢. S͢i͢n͢c͢e͢ w͢e͢ d͢e͢c͢i͢d͢e͢d͢ t͢o͢ l͢i͢v͢e͢ i͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ I͢m͢p͢e͢ri͢a͢l͢ P͢a͢l͢a͢c͢e͢- l͢e͢t͢'s͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ s͢a͢y͢ i͢t͢ o͢n͢c͢e͢...!"

"... O.. Op...!" Arien and Alice squint their eyes and tried to said together. "Hyu...!" Arjen squint his eyes.

Suddenly the room started to light up make they shock. "The planetarium disappeared?" The three thought. "Really...." A familiar figure said enter the room.

"What are you doing here, Eiji." Alex said coming closer to them.

"It's the Second Prince." Alice said in telepathy.

"But he doesn't look well." Arien said in telepathy.

"Yeah. But he seemed fine yesterday." Arjen said in telepathy.

"... Father is looking for you." Alex said sighing at Eiji.

"I heard you interrupted Arien, Arjen and Alice's classes and took them as you please? Eiji." Alex said make Eiji flinch.

"But...! I wanted to quickly show them this room!" Eiji said nervously at him. Alex stare at him for a moment. "Eiji... I'm the one who made this room." Alex said.

"Were you trying to brag about this room, that I made, to our little siblings? As well as defying Father's orders?" Alex said with dark aura around him.

Eiji stop in fear. "I'll be going. See you later, Arjen, Arien, Alice..." Eiji said slowly and walked away from them. "The Second Prince... Isn't an easy opponent..." The triplets thought sweat drop at them.

"Now that I think about it, they said the Second Prince couldn't come because he was busy..." Alice thought glancing at Alex along with Arjen and Arien.

"H͢i͢s͢ c͢o͢m͢p͢l͢e͢x͢i͢o͢n͢ d͢o͢e͢s͢n͢'t͢ l͢o͢o͢k͢ g͢o͢o͢d͢... D͢i͢d͢ h͢e͢ o͢v͢e͢rd͢o͢ h͢i͢m͢s͢e͢l͢f͢?"

"... Arjen, Arien, Alice." Alex call their name.

"I'll summon knights to escort to you guys back. I want to see you out myself but I'm busy... Sorry." Alex said.

"Bring some knights to escort my siblings." Alex said to the Butler. "Understood." The Butler said.

"Argh..." Alex stagger suddenly make the triplets shock. "Are you alright?!" Alice said in worried.

"I'm fine... I'm sorry but I'll excuse myself first. Wait here and leave with the escort." Alex said smiling at them. Arjen, Arien and Alice look at him in worries.

"Ha... I need some sleep..." Alex mumble to himself and walked out from the room. Arjen, Arien and Alice staring at his back.

"First Imperial Princess, Second Imperial Princess, Fourth Imperial Prince. The Knights have arrived. Let's... Huh?!" The Butler said but stop when he didn't saw the triplets at the room.

"Your Highnesses-?!" The Butler yelled can heard at there. At another highway of the castle, the triplets meet the maid. "Excuse me, could you lead us to Brother Alex's room?" The three asked the maid.