Chapter 95

"Oh my..." Alex slowly said.

"I can't control the magic power." Alex said sweat drop at Arien's mana. Alice and Arjen also swear drop at her. "What do I do~!" Arien said in panicked.

"You must have had a hard time bringing her here, Jason." Alex said towards the guardian behind them. "It was okay. Louis also help me." Jason said.

"But is she alright? This is a special case, that I, her guardian, can't even fix..." Jason said in worried.

"Don't worry~ there's nothing wrong with Arien." Niwe suddenly appeared behind Alex. "She just can't control her mana. That's all." Alex said to them. "Uwaa..." Arien slowly said.

"If you think about it, Arien, Arjen and Alice have Imperial and Heibi blood in them, but Arien has larger capacity of Heibi blood in her. So it's not surprise that her mana was overflowed." Alex said to them.

"Saving Arjen and Alice seemed to have awakened your magic powers~" Niwe said. "But why is this happening to me right now?" Arien asked them while cried softly. "After saving Arjen and Alice, you collapsed. Your magic automatically disappeared." Alex said.

"W-What should I do...? Should I go to sleep...?" Arien asked them. "... In that situation?" Arjen said to her. "You shouldn't..." Alice said sweat drop at her. "Oh, wait." Alex suddenly said.

"Take a deep breath while inhaling this. Relax your mind... Inhale... Exhale~... Inhale... Exhale~, slowly." Alex said give Arien's something. "Inhale... Exhale~" Arien do what he's saying.

Arien slowly calm herself as her red mana slowly disappeared. "Is it gone?" Arien thought. "Huh?" Arjen said in surprise. "Oh~ it's gone." Alice said.

"... It went so fast." Arien said looked at her body. "You're right. Then, can we do this in the future?" Arjen said touched her hair. "That's a temporary measure." Alice said looking at them.

"Alice's right. You have to be able to maintain your own mana. Your body may get injured if your mana exceeds your body mana." Alex explained to them.

"You suffer from a high fever~ you can also grow older fast~" Niwe said happily like always. "Eek!" Arien, Arjen, Jason and Louis thought in shock while Alice already know about it. "... Hmm." Alex hummed for a moment.

"... So what about you begin to learn magic?" Alex said to them. "... Magic?" Arien asked.

"Yes. Like Alice." Alex said pointed towards Alice. "Huh?! You already learned it?!" Arien and Arjen asked her in shock.

"Yup! I already learned it!" Alice happily said to them. "Then can you control your mana?" Arien asked her.

"Yes." When Alice said that, she activated her green and red mana like Arien but more controlled.

"Woah..." Arien and Arjen awed at her mana. "But when did you learned it?" Arjen asked her.

"For almost five years! The accident suddenly happened and Brother Alex helped me. He's the one who taught me." Alice said to them.

"... I'm jealous." Arjen said sulked at her. "Hehe. Don't worry, I'll help you." Alice said smiling at him as she inactivated her mana.

"We know some basic lessons. We were thought by Baron Chembo." Arjen said. "That's the only basic. If you want to control your mana, you need to study deeper into the topic." Alex said.

"First, focus on how to control your mana. You cab learn the rest at the magic Academy in the future..." Alex said to them. "Magic Academy?" Arjen asked in confusion.

"It is an Academy which is attended by noble children who have magic. You'll able to attend it for a few years..." Alex said. "Woah~" The triplets thought in excitement.