Chapter 67

"At first, I was only curious."

"Siblings from another womb? I had such siblings?" Eiji asked his maid.

"Yes. They arrived at the palace yesterday night." The maid said. "They're so unlucky~ they just had to be born in a country where illegitimates are scorned." Eiji said.

"Well, Father must have had a reason why he didn't bring them sooner. I bet they're really weak. If they don't have pure imperial blood, they'll die soon enough..." Eiji said.

"... Anyways, what do they look like?" Eiji asked. "They have blond hair and red eyes. I heard the youngest have two eyes color." The maid said. "Two eyes color?" Eiji asked. "Yes. Unlike the Imperial family, they're very small." The maid said again. Eiji hummed at her.

Eiji think for a moment before smile. "Misha, I want to see them. Go ask my Father for me. Tell him, that I'll play with them." Eiji said. "Yes? Why..." The maid asked in surprise.

"Just because? I'm curious. Illegitimate children of the Imperial family. Isn't this quite historical?" Eiji said smiling widely.

"At first, it was just a little bit of curiosity."

"-However,"

"I didn't know that they were so small and squishy. They looked like small anxious animals but when they slowly open up."

"I needed to protect them. So they won't make such a face ever again-"

"I will be stronger." Eiji thought.

"Eiji op...!!" Arien call his name when the triplets enter the room. They jumped in surprise when they saw Eiji.

"Arien, Arjen, Alice! What took you so long? You don't know how much I missed you both!" Eiji said quickly hug them. Arjen, Arien and Alice feel dizzy because of his smell.

"W͢-W͢h͢a͢t͢ a͢n͢ i͢n͢t͢e͢n͢s͢e͢ ro͢s͢e͢ s͢m͢e͢l͢l͢... I͢s͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ m͢a͢n͢i͢f͢e͢s͢t͢a͢t͢i͢o͢n͢? B͢u͢t͢ w͢a͢i͢t͢! T͢h͢i͢s͢ i͢s͢... T͢h͢i͢s͢ i͢s͢...!"

"A͢n͢ i͢n͢s͢a͢n͢e͢l͢y͢ h͢o͢t͢, y͢o͢u͢n͢g͢ m͢a͢n͢...!"

"You three got even cuter." Eiji said smiling at them.

"Loyd Oppa and Alex Oppa are both handsome but... How do I say this... Brother Eiji feels prettier..." Arien said in telepathy.

"I kind of jealous with Brother Eiji's glow up. He's more prettier than me..." Alice said in telepathy.

"Yeah, I feel like he'll be popular with women..." Arjen said in telepathy. 

"Yeah, I think society will be shocked...." Arien said in telepathy.

"Eiji, get away." The Emperor said. "Ah~ my dear father, that monopolized Arien, Arjen and Alice for days, is also here." Eiji said glaring at the Emperor. Louis and Jason beside him just hold their laughter.

"Go and wash up. You stink of manifestation." The Emperor said holding his anger at him. Eiji quickly smell his body. "Ah...! I'm sorry! I touched you when my body was like this...!" Eiji said quickly let go of the triplets. "It's fine." The triplets said.

"I'll be back after I shower! Father, wait here!" Eiji said quickly dash off. "How busy, the Third Prince is..." Jason said. "Yeah..." Louis said beside him. "It's always like this." The Emperor said.

After Eiji finished his shower.

"How is it? Is the smell is still strong?" Eiji asked lay down on the Emperor's bed. "It's still smell a little but it's fine. It's very faint so it's smell nice." Arien said playing with Eiji's hair.