Chapter 56

Arjen, Arien and Alice glance at somewhere else. All the servants sweat drop at them.

"... Alright. Then..." The Emperor said.

"Tell the magicians to remodel the room immediately." The Emperor said. "Yes, Your Majesty." The servant said. "So fast!!" The three thought.

"... Did he just say magicians will remodel the room?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"It really is a fantasy... I'm kinda curious." Alice said in telepathy.

"Should I ask if it's alright for us to go and have a look?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"But then what should we do if he asked us to call him father....?" Arien said in telepathy.

"Ugh..." Arjen and Alice groan slightly in telepathy.

Arjen, Arien and Alice stare at the Emperor.

"What?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"Does he have something to say?" Alice asked in telepathy.

"I know right..." Arien said in telepathy. The Emperor continued stare at them.

"Alice, Arien, Arjen." The Emperor call their name. "Yes?" Alice and Arien said.

"Do you...." The Emperor said but stop himself. "It's nothing..." The Emperor turn and sip his tea. Arjen look at him annoyed.

The Emperor glance at them again before turn back. "... Do you perhaps have something you would like to say?" Arjen said with irked mark. "Brother..." Alice said sweat drop at him.

The Emperor just staring at them. Even Alice started to feel annoyed. "What the hell could it be? The silence is killing me!" Alice thought.

"Do tell us..." Arjen said glaring at him. Haejin who was watching them from behind smiled softly.

"Their Imperial Highnesses... Have changed." Haejin thought.

"Before, when they were in the same space as His Majesty, they'd be so stressed..." Haejin thought.

"But now..." Haejin thought looking at Arjen who was calm himself while Alice tried to hold him. Arien just look at the Emperor.

"... Let's go out." The Emperor finally said.

At outside.

"W͢o͢w͢..."

"It really is a fantasy..." Arjen said in excitement. "So this is what they meant by remodeling a room with a magic...!" Alice said. "So cool...!" Arien said. They were looking at magicians who was remodeling a room with magic.

"Is it amusing?" The Emperor asked them. "Huh? Yes!" Arien said in surprise.

"I didn't know that such a thing was possible with magic." Alice said. "They're also super fast..." Arjen said.

"A room can be done in a day if they worked fast." The Emperor said. "A day?!" The triplets asked in shock.

"Magic is so amazing..." Arien said. "Yeah..." Arjen and Alice said. The Emperor stare at them.

"... That's how Delornina Castle was built." The Emperor hesitantly said. Arjen, Arien and Alice flinch at it.

"I have something to tell you three." The Emperor said. The triplets look at him.

"Won't you go and have a look at it? Delornina Castle." The Emperor said.

At Delornina Castle.

Arjen, Arien and Alice staring at the entrance of Delornina Castle. "Be on standby outside." The Emperor said to the knights. "Yes, Your Imperial Majesty." The Knights said.