Chapter 81

The Imperial family in black haired elegantly walked in the shop. Everyone at there look at them in awe.

"I want to look at children's clothes." The Emperor said to the employee but they still staring at them. "... Aren't you going to take us there?" The Emperor asked them make they snap out of it.

"A-Ah! Excuse me!" The employees said bowing their head at them. "Bring the best clothes for this store." The Emperor said. "Yes!" The employees quickly said. The triplets beside him just sweat drop at them.

"Please wait for a moment!" They said to them.

"I don't see the tailors who came to the castle." Arien said in telepathy.

"I guess it's up to the staff to show us clothes." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Well, that's good because it's pain trying on clothes every second." Alice said in telepathy.

"I've never seen him before... Which family do you think they are?" The nobles at there said to each other while staring at them. "If they stand out like that, then we should know." The other nobles said. "They're so beautiful. Especially..." The other said.

"T͢h͢a͢t͢ g͢u͢y͢!"

"Wow, even though Dad change his hair color, he still stand out for a woman." Alice said in telepathy.

"They can't take their eyes off on him." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Look at Dad. No one would be able to resist him." Arien said in telepathy.

Arien, Arjen and Alice staring at their father while listening to the nobles still gossiping about their father.

".... Convinced..." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Yeah..." Alice and Arien said in telepathy.

"What's wrong?" The Emperor asked them, notice that they stare at him. "It's nothing." The three said.

"H͢i͢s͢ u͢s͢u͢a͢l͢ b͢l͢o͢n͢d͢e͢ h͢a͢i͢r i͢s͢ g͢re͢a͢t͢, t͢o͢o͢. B͢l͢a͢c͢k͢ h͢a͢i͢r... I͢s͢... M͢o͢re͢ s͢e͢x͢y͢, I͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢k͢? I͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ i͢f͢ I͢ c͢a͢n͢ u͢s͢e͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ e͢x͢p͢re͢s͢s͢i͢o͢n͢ t͢o͢ D͢a͢d͢, b͢u͢t͢..."

"I͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ i͢t͢'s͢ w͢e͢i͢rd͢ t͢o͢ s͢i͢m͢p͢ a͢t͢ m͢y͢ o͢w͢n͢ f͢a͢t͢h͢e͢r b͢u͢t͢ h͢e͢'s͢ re͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ h͢a͢n͢d͢s͢o͢m͢e͢..."

"You've been waiting for a while. You can come over to the dressing room here." The staff said to them.

After a while.

Arien and Alice tried to wearing dress together while Arjen wearing a suit. "It's a cloth made of jewelry Tinderia. The gloss depend on the angle, right?" The staff said.

"It's a glove mixed with the finest silver. It's luxurious and glows softly. It is the most popular uniform and dress on the continent." The staff said again.

"Wow..." Arien said. "So dazzling..." Arjen said. "My eyes..." Alice said. The three of them was staring at the expensive clothes while The Emperor look from behind with blank face.

"I'll measure you, Little girl." One of the staff come said to Arien. "Oh, yes." Arien said to her. "Little boy, come over here." The employee said to Arjen. "Please follow me, Little miss." The other staff said to Alice. "Alright." Alice said.

"How dare you call my children a kid...?" The Emperor who heard what they called for triplets, darkly said to the staff. "Wow! Thank you~!" Arien quickly said. "Let's go." Arjen said. "Don't worry about my father." Alice said.