Chapter 110

"But since I don't want to make my twins sad, I will let you live. I'm not that evil to put you under a curse so that you wouldn't running your mouth about me or should I do it?" Alice giggled happily when she saw Sehera's reaction when she said that and having fun to play with him. "... You are really crazy, Your Highness." Sehera said to her slowly make she hummed and stand back up.

"You're not the only one to say that, you know? My friend also said that but the truth is both of us were crazy." Alice shake her head at him as she suddenly remember about Edward make she smiled. "Anyway, I put my trust on you now. Don't make me regret it, Sehera." Alice said as she undo her magic and walking out from the jail to meet with Louis. Sehera shake his head in disbelief about what happened.

"Let's go meet with them, Louis." Alice said to him as she walked back towards the imperial palace after finished talking with Sehera. Louis was confused but didn't say anything about what happened to her with Sehera.

When the two of them were walking back to the palace, Alice and Louis were surprised to see Arien and Arjen in despair make she confused. She looked at Jason to explain to her make he sighed before he finally explained about what happened to the twins with The Emperor earlier.

"Kidnapped children, huh..." Alice said as she tilted her head after Jason finally explained to her. "Why did they always want to do dangerous works?" Alice thought to herself like she didn't do dangerous job for the whole time.

"Ali... Dad said no..." Arien whined to her as Alice just patted her head to comfort her. "Well, it's more weird if Dad suddenly agreed with that." Alice said to her while sweat dropped. "That's the first time I see Arien talk back to him earlier." Arjen said to her.

"He's so mean. Let's eat dinner by ourselves." Arien whined again make Jason beamed at her words. "That's the best form of retaliation." Jason thought while smiling.

Alice keep silent as she thinking about the kidnapped case. "... I should ask Edward about this." Alice thought to herself before following them to tea room.

Inside the tea room.

"Any how, I was impressed. You actually talk back to Dad. It's just like you to straight out ask him to let us go there." Arjen said while chewing the snacks that the maids prepared. "T-Talk back?! No, I didn't..." Arien said in surprised while holding teacup. "I want to see Dad's reaction when Sister Arien suddenly rebel." Alice said with snicker. "That's not a rebel!" Arien quickly said to her.

Arjen watch Alice teasing Arien while thinking about it. "I probably would've done things in secret. Come to think of it, we've changed quite a bit..." Arjen thought to himself before turned to looked at the two guardians in front of them.

"Jason? Louis?" Arjen called for them make they looked at him. "Hmm?"

"Could you get some magic hair dye? For me, Arien and Ali. As long as it doesn't stand out, any color will do." Arjen said make Alice and Arien looked at him in surprised.

"Of course we can but..." Jason hesitantly said. "Arjen, you can't be serious..." Arien said in concern. "We don't have a choice, do we? I don't have the confidence to persuade Dad head-on." Arjen said while holding macaroon.

"No matter what we say, we'll always be five years old children in Dad's eyes. In that case, we will just have to produce results." Arjen said to them.

"So, let's go gather information secretly. We can do something that neither dad nor any of our brothers can do, remember?" Arjen said with a grin. "Alright..." Arien agreed with his plan. "... I didn't know that we're in rebellious teenager phase now." Alice suddenly said make he rolled his eyes at her.

"You're always rebellious." Arjen bluntly said to her. "Says the one who always bad mood when you didn't eat anything." Alice angrily said to him back while Arien trying to calm them down.

During the night, Louis and Jason were leaving in secret to buy hair dyes for the triplets while they were reside in their own chambers. Alice talked to Edward about the kidnapped case.

"It's seems like you got tangled in some problems again." Edward said from the crystal magic. "You know how Arien is." Alice shrugged her shoulder at him.

"Hmm... It's seems quite dangerous. Especially it's involved with someone that skill in brainwash." Edward said while thinking about her words. "Yeah. I feels uncomfortable knowing that it's brainwash. I can't even handle my alter ego yet." Alice said and sighed as she looked at her bracelet on her wrist.

"Be more careful than usual. I don't want you or your twins to get hurt." Edward said make Alice snorted to him. "Just admit it that you're worried about me." Alice teasingly said to him.

"I am." Alice froze when Edward casually admit to her. "I'm worried about you, Alice." Alice widened her eyes at his sudden confession. Edward can see her reaction from his crystal make he smiled.

"... Hey, Ed. About that confession..." Alice suddenly said to him as she talked about the confession from him at the school few months ago.

"I will tell my answer after I come back and I want to tell you something later." Alice said to him make Edward surprised a little.