Chapter 86

"I have to go find Alice and Arjen, right now!!" Arien said to everyone.

"I also heard Arjen's voice! He's not hurt but it's not safe either." Jason quickly said. "Me too but..." Louis slowly said.

"... Ever since then, Alice didn't respond to us. I think something might happened to her." Louis said looking at all of them. Arien slowly look down and grip the blanket.

"Arien, calm down-" Alex tried to calm her down but Jason cut him off. "Arien is right." Jason said.

"Can you locate Arjen and Alice, Jason, Louis?" The Emperor asked. "... Southwest... I only know the direction, but I don't know the exact location." Jason said.

"... Me too. Since something happened to Alice, I can't completely detect her." Louis said. "We could have known more as a guardian... It's feels like something is interrupting the connection between Arjen and I." Jason sadly said.

"If it's southwest of the Empire, it's the sea... Did they kidnap them by the boat?" Eiji said in wonder. "We'll need navigation personnel to do so. We'll have to check the port's identity too. Can Crown Prince Winston move Arjen and Alice that far?" Alex said.

"... Hell...!" Jason slowly cursed. "... Shit...!" Louis also cursed after he still can't detect Alice. "Jason... Louis..." Arien slowly said looking at them.

"What should we do? We don't have much time left!" Arien thought.

"Arjen's voice was desperate. Something happened to Ali. I'm sure they're in an urgent situation. If Sidwell was the goal, it wouldn't harm Arjen and Ali----" Arien thought.

"I can't wait forever!" Arien yelled in her thought.

"Since I can't move recklessly here, if there's even on definite clue." Arien thought.

"-Excuse me." Someone suddenly knocked the door.

"Who...! Kazeya!" Loyd said notice that his guardian suddenly at there. "I greet the lights of the Empire." Kazeya greet everyone in there.

Everyone look at him in confusion when he suddenly didn't say anything. "Can you come to the dungeon?" Kazeya nervously asked them since there's a lot of people. "Dungeon? Why there?" Eiji asked in confusion.

Kazeya turn at them with serious expression. "The person who kidnapped Prince Arjen and Princess Alice was arrested." Kazeya said.

At the same time.

"What about the tea incense, Prince Arjen." Winston said after force Arjen to have a tea together with him. Arjen clenched the cup.

"It's a tea called 'Lorita'... It's a forest-special-ised leaf tea." Winston calmly explained while holding his tea.

"The refreshing scent is excellent, right?" Winston asked him. Arjen didn't said anything and just holding his cup.

His glance suddenly turn at Alice who still with eyes close. Even though, she fell 'asleep', Winston still put her on the chair between Arjen and him. Arjen feel sympathy and guilty towards his sister.

He then turned back at Winston. "Do you think I'm gonna taste this tea? Tell me why you brought me and my sister here." Arjen said. "And what did you do to my sister." Arjen slowly said while clenched his fist in anger. "... I wanted to keep my dignity. Well... If this is the cast, I'll tell you why." Winston said.

"My purpose is the dragon you have." Winston said make Arjen look at him in disbelief and anger. "Again?" Arjen thought.

"Why do you want Sidwell? You and Edward... Why can't the Royal family of your country be independent?" Arjen said. "Watch what you say." Winston said.