Alice Catherine Yuriana

Name: Alice Catherine YurianaAge: 16 years oldPosition: Second Princess of Yuriana EmpirePower: Dark Shadow

Age: 16 years old
Position: Second Princess of Yuriana Empire
Power: Dark Shadow

How is her magic work:

1. Growing the shadow under her feet around the room until the enemy didn't see anything. When that was happened, they can attack the enemy when they become blind.

2. Shadow clones. Alice can make her shadow clones from her shadow to attack the enemy if she's alone or need some help. The limit of it are 5-10 clones. The more clones she use, the more mana she's need. Appearance for her shadow clones, the whole body was black but their eyes was glowing like Alice in the dark and their hair was showing.

3. Shadow weapons. For example, she hold her arms out and her mana absorbed her arms while think what weapon did she want. The sword will appeared color in black of course. She can make any weapon but like shadow clones, the bigger weapon's she make, the more mana she's need.

4. Her familiar at dark shadow. Like Louis but it's really an animal. A big dark hawk. Alice can summon it anytime that she want.

5. Shadow balls. Alice can make shadow ball at her hands and throw it to the enemy. Most of the time, she use this more than others.

The risk of her magic:

- The dark shadow is using a big of mana. The more she use it, the more mana she's need. So yeah, that's why sometime Alice will passed out or have a high fever when she use it.

New facts! (Not at all)

1. If Arien using fire for her magic and Arjen using ice for his magic, Alice will be using a dark shadow. (I create it.)

2. Alice have been working her magic since she was 7 because of some certain reasons. Since then, she was working at her magic in private.

3. At first, Edward using Alice to help him become The Emperor and Alice using him to help her learn about magic and mana. So they're benefit with each other.

4. About Alice and Edward, they were working together in shadow when Alice was 7 years old. Alice actually have more than two faces around her.

5. Alice love manipulate people's mind when she's working. Believe it or not, she also manipulated her family in good way to make them believe that she was an innocent little sister and daughter.

6. Don't worry about her illegally working with Edward. She's still love her family. She did that to achieve her dream and to protect her family.

7. Loyd didn't buy with her manipulate and found out about it so Alice agree to let him using her as a tool. Loyd didn't want to use her but he can't turn blind eyes at her doing so he's agree if they working together. Of course, Alice was agree with him.

Hello, everyone! Your lovely author is here!!

So, I don't know if you guys okay with this plot or not. I want to have more plot twist and some shocking things about Alice so I make this new side of Alice. I also thought that following the manhwa is a little boring so just put some plot twist in there. Hehe😈

Now, about the art at up there! It's Alice when she using her red and green mana to activate her magic. Some of you didn't understand how was it's working so my friend help me to draw it.

❗Please remember the credit is belong to me and my friend only!! Don't use it! Even with our permission!!❗

Shout out to my bestie!! EmiRyuu

I also make a new Instagram account for my fanarts. So if any of you wants to make fanarts about it, just DM me or message me at her. I'll try to answer it if I'm not busy.

Go follow my Instagram account now! It's lili_halian. I also have tiktok account but I don't know what to do about it so yeah😌

(Yeah, I'm gonna spam all of you today❤)