Chapter 68

The Imperial Palace was getting busy to preparing the banquet. Many of the presents were give for the princes and the triplets. Some of the nobles look at the presents at there.

"Oh my... That's a lot of presents." One of the noblewoman said. "The banquet must really be on another level this time." Another noblewoman said.

"But they're still illegitimates!" Other noble said to them. "Of course. They're caring for them now since they're young and cute... But once they start acting vulgar, His Majesty will grow tired of them." Another noble said.

"They summoned a few of the best tailors earlier. It's said they're going to be making clothes for the Fourth Prince, First and Second Princesses." The second woman said. "Oh my... They're three truly loved." The first woman said. "Hmph. So what?" The first nobleman said.

"If His Majesty is acting like that, shouldn't we respond in a favorable way?" The first woman said. "Right.... What's wrong with trying to look good?" The second woman said. "Think of your reputation! You are nobles!" The first man yelled.

"Instead of wagging your tails for those triplets-" the man said but the two woman suddenly get scared when they saw someone behind them. "B-Behind..."

"What did you say?" Loyd who suddenly appeared behind them coldly said. "Eek! C-Crown Prince...!!" The nobles said in fear.

"G-Greetings to Your Highness!" they said. "... It's best not to carelessly talk about my younger siblings." Loyd said.

"Watch it. If you don't want to become like Duke Rosea." Loyd said glaring at them.

In another room.

"Kyaa!! You two are so beautiful!!" Sara and Haejin happily said looking at Arien and Alice who was getting tired because of many time they're trying their new dresses. 

"This one next!" Sara said showing another dresses at them. "I'm tired...." Alice said mentally crying at them. "H-How many outfits have we worn... They're all pretty, so can we just decide on one?" Arien said also crying at them.

"Oh my. What do you mean?! It's your first party, so you need to wear prettiest one!" Haejin said with a determination. Sara with other maids also agree at them. "D-Dad~" Alice and Arien whine. The Emperor and Arjen was waiting for them, heard them.

"I can buy them all. You two don't need to worry..." The Emperor said. "That's not a solution~!" Alice said crying along with Arien. Arjen who just eating the snacks, ignore them.

"A͢h͢... B͢a͢n͢q͢u͢e͢t͢, p͢l͢e͢a͢s͢e͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ q͢u͢i͢c͢k͢l͢y͢ e͢n͢d͢ a͢l͢re͢a͢d͢y͢~!"

The Banquet day.

All the prince standing beside the Emperor at the throne in front everyone. Arjen, Arien and Alice sit on the Emperor's lap make Alice just close her eyes in embarrassment.

"A͢ m͢o͢n͢t͢h͢ q͢u͢i͢c͢k͢l͢y͢ w͢e͢n͢t͢ b͢y͢..."

"What would everyone think if we just always closer with Dad?" Alice thought. She always sit on the center between Arjen and Arien.

"I would like to thank everyone who came to the banquet for today." The Emperor said.

"The Third Prince, Eiji's, manifestation. And-" the Emperor said.

"To congratulate the Fourth Prince, First Princess and Second Princess on obtaining their guardians-" The Emperor said.

"Especially since today is the first banquet for the Fourth Prince, First and Second Princesses, I would like everyone to be careful." The Emperor said finishing his speech. "You better!!" Eiji said loudly. Alice and Arien just face palm at them.