Chapter 21

"W͢h͢a͢t͢..."

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ k͢i͢n͢d͢ o͢f͢ s͢i͢t͢u͢a͢t͢i͢o͢n͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢...?"

"Greetings, Imperial Prince and Imperial Princesses!" The Knights greet them. The Princes and The Emperor notice them.

"Horse..." Alice thought and look at the horses at there with sparkle at her eyes even the green color. She was cut off when Arien and Arjen talk in telepathy.

"Arjen, are you okay?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Are you sure? You look pale.." Alice said in telepathy.

"I'm.. Sure.." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Arjen, Arien, Alice!!" Eiji suddenly pops out in front of them make they flinch.

"I miss you three!!" Eiji said happily. The Knights that bring the triplets look at him with sweat drop. Suddenly someone pinch his ear. "Huh?" Eiji asked.

"Hey?" Alex the one pinch Eiji smiled at the triplets. "Alex, pinch harder." The Crown Prince said with black aura behind him. Eiji just smiling at them.

"You're late." The Emperor said to them. "Our sincerest apologies. We were waiting for their Imperial Highnesses to finish playing." The Knights who hold Arjen said.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢?!"

"S͢o͢ m͢a͢n͢y͢ p͢e͢o͢p͢l͢e͢, a͢n͢d͢ e͢v͢e͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ R͢o͢y͢a͢l͢s͢.. W͢e͢re͢ w͢a͢i͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ f͢o͢r u͢s͢ t͢o͢ f͢i͢n͢i͢s͢h͢ p͢l͢a͢y͢i͢n͢g͢...? S͢i͢n͢c͢e͢ w͢h͢e͢n͢?! T͢h͢e͢y͢ s͢h͢o͢u͢l͢d͢'v͢e͢ i͢n͢f͢o͢rm͢e͢d͢ u͢s͢ b͢e͢f͢o͢re͢!!"

"Come here." The Emperor said. The triplets gently put back on their feet. "Yes, yes..." Arien said at him.

The Emperor start to walk while Alice, Arjen and Arien having trouble to followed after him. "He's so fast..." Alice thought.

"Arjen, Arien, Alice. If it's too tiring, do you want me to carried you?" Eiji said to them. "Ah.. We're okay.." Alice said to him. The Emperor halt when he heard them.

The Emperor glance behind at them. The three look at him in confusion. "Ugh.. I just want to hold them.." Eiji said behind them.

When they approached The Emperor, they slowly walk and look at him. After they near him, The Emperor turn back and slowly walk.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ w͢a͢s͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢? W͢a͢s͢ h͢e͢ w͢a͢i͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ f͢o͢r u͢s͢?"

"A͢s͢ i͢f͢. I͢ m͢u͢s͢t͢ b͢e͢ i͢m͢a͢g͢i͢n͢i͢n͢g͢ i͢t͢."

"Pick one." The Emperor suddenly said. "Yes?!" Arien asked. The three suddenly shock when he ask. "P-pick what...?" Alice asked.

"I've heard everything from Eiji. You like horses? You can have them all if you want." The Emperor said. Arjen and Arien just stare at it with blank face while Alice look at the horses with sparkle face. "Huh?" Arjen and Arien asked.

"What's wrong with him?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"Don't know.. Did he eat something weird?" Arien said in telepathy.

"Can I choose it?" Alice asked in telepathy. Arjen and Arien turn at her in shock.

"Huh? Why?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"Do you know how to ride it?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"Hehe. I can ride it in my past life. First, we rode it together, it make me want to ride it again." Alice said in telepathy.