Chapter 9

"This is Big Brother's present for you ❤︎" Alec said to Arjen.

"T͢h͢i͢s͢ p͢e͢rs͢o͢n͢ i͢s͢ s͢u͢rp͢ri͢s͢i͢n͢g͢l͢y͢ s͢l͢y͢!!"

"W-what?!"

"Fufu. Stop exaggerating."

"What's this?" Arien asked. Arjen and Alice just stare at their palm. "You'll find out later❤︎." Alec said smiling at them.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢ h͢e͢l͢l͢ i͢s͢ i͢t͢?!"

"It's my way of showing my interest. I said I wasn't interested before, but not now." Alec said smiling at them. "... Really?" Arien asked. "Yes, really." Alec said to them and turn at Alice.

"And Ali." He called out her name. She come in front of him slowly. Alec smiling before patting her hair. "Your eyes is really beautiful and it's was really special." Alec said. Alice's eyes widen at his praise.

"H͢e͢ w͢a͢s͢ a͢n͢o͢t͢h͢e͢r p͢e͢rs͢o͢n͢ w͢h͢o͢ p͢ra͢i͢s͢e͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢ m͢y͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢ o͢t͢h͢e͢r t͢h͢a͢n͢ B͢i͢g͢ S͢i͢s͢t͢e͢r a͢n͢d͢ B͢i͢g͢ B͢ro͢t͢h͢e͢r A͢rj͢e͢n͢. B͢u͢t͢ w͢e͢ c͢a͢n͢'t͢ c͢o͢m͢p͢l͢e͢t͢e͢l͢y͢ b͢e͢l͢i͢e͢v͢e͢ a͢n͢y͢o͢n͢e͢ y͢e͢t͢."

"Ah! It seems Ishina is looking for you guys." Alec said. The three turn behind and saw Ishina with two maids behind her. "Already?!" The three think.

"Let's go!" Alice said. "I feel like if we don't go right now we will be scolded." Arjen said taking Alice hand. "Let's hurry!" Arien said take Alice hand and running together. Alec stare at them.

"If 'they' hadn't appeared, no one would've paid attention to you guys." Alec said to himself.

"Royals shouldn't run in such a frivolous manner." Ishina scolded them when they came at her. "Even if we come quickly, we're still scold...!" Arjen said while Arien and Alice just sweat drop.

"I never thought they'd be alive after 5 years." Alec thought, looking the three walked out from the garden.

When they almost enter the Palace, Ishina call out their name. "Imperial Prince, Imperial Princesses." Ishina said. The triplets turn at her. "Yes?" They asked in sync.

"What did you talk about with the second Prince?" Ishina asked. "Ah..." Arien said. "I guess we can tell her a little bit?" Arien thought.

"Um.. We talked about.." Arien said. "Just..." Arjen said. "Well, it's..." Alice said. "Your Imperial Highnesses." Ishina cut their off.

"You shouldn't be telling others about a conversation you shared with a Royal. I can't believe you fail such a simple test.." Ishina sighing at them. The three look at her in shock.

"Huh, something like this..." The three think and have a irked mark on their cheek.

S͢y͢s͢t͢e͢m͢: {c͢o͢m͢m͢o͢n͢ s͢e͢n͢s͢e͢} h͢a͢s͢ l͢e͢f͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢ c͢o͢n͢s͢e͢rv͢a͢t͢i͢o͢n͢.

"Imperial Prince, Imperial Princesses. We've come to escort you." Three armor come behind them and kneel. Arien, Arjen and Alice turn at them.

Suddenly they were lift and hold gently on their arms. They were shock because suddenly being carried.

"Wh-what is happening?! Why are you doing this?!" Arien asked in shock. Alice quickly hide her eyes when she was carried and look at the two in panic.

"Don't let it bother you. All children of noble birth are usually carried around." Ishina said strictly at them. "Huh?!" Alice asked. "We've never heard that!" Arien said.