Chapter 102

One night at the female dormitory.

Louis who's in his animal form, sleep soundly on the bed with someone beside him. The person slowly sit up and pushed the blanket away.

Alice put the blanket over him and stand up to revealing she was wearing her nightgown. She take something under her bed and open it.

The magic bag that she always hide it from everyone. She take out the crystal ball and put it on the table. She glanced towards Louis and make a barrier around her.

"... Are you awake?" The voice come from the crystal make she turned at it. The crystal revealed Edward who was waiting for her.

"Yeah. I'm still mad at you about last time though." Alice said glaring at him but he just shrugged it off. "Think whatever you want, Alice." Edward said make she rolled her eyes.

"It's time to checking your power." Edward said. Alice take out her hand and make a ball of shadow towards him. Edward stare at it before nodded.

"Alright. You need to control it more especially since that Sehera might already noticed it. Remember to not let the blood control you." Edward said make she nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I know." Alice said to him.

"Take it." Edward ordered her. Alice hummed while take out the small bottle of blood at the bag. She take a needle and stabbed the bottle to take the blood using it.

"Careful." Edward remind her for the last time. Alice take a deep breath before gently stabbed her neck with that needle. She flinched when the blood flowing inside her.

Her heart jumped make she accidentally throw the needle on the ground. Alice tried to take a breath when her heart was beating so fast.

"Calm down, Alice. Listen to my voice." Edward quickly said after saw her having a hard time of adjusting the new blood inside her body.

"I-I can't...! It's too hard!" Alice said while her body throw down on the ground. Her hands grabbed her own neck while the vein showed across her face.

Her mind become messy because of the blood. The arms suddenly appeared and hugged her body. "Calm down. Listen to me, Alice." Edward softly said while patting her hair.

Without realizing, Alice calmed down at his voice. The vein slowly disappeared as her face become normal back. She hugged Edward's body back and hide her face at his chest.

"I hate you. Everytime you told me to take the bloods." Alice slowly said to him. "And everytime after you having the hard time, you would say that to me. But you always calm down because of me." Edward said to her.

Edward continued to humming some songs make Alice slowly closed her eyes. She fell asleep at his arms. Edward noticed it and carried her inside his arms.

He close the barrier and walked to the bed. Edward carefully put her on the bed and tugged her in with the blanket.

Edward stare at Alice's face before he leaned closer to her. His lips almost touched her plump red one when he suddenly realizes what he almost done.

"What the hell am I doing?" Edward thought before pulled himself away from her. He put his hand over his face to calm his red face.

Edward was about to walk away when Alice grabbed his sleeve. He turned at her and saw that Alice still half asleep.

"... Don't go... Please..." Alice slowly said. Edward stare at her and wipe her hair away from her face. He crouched down beside her. He put his hand over her cheek make she leaned.

"Alice." Edward call for her. She just slowly hummed at him and continued to close her eyes. Edward smiled at her cuteness.

"... If I kiss you right now, would you get angry...?" Edward whispered to her. "... No..." Alice mumbled. Edward know that she just sleep talking but he can't always control himself everytime he saw her.