Chapter 91

"You're the only one who can wake up Arjen and Alice, Arien." Loyd said.

Everyone in there look at him in shock. "Your Highness?" Louis and Jason said. "Elder Brother...?" Alex said.

"Please tell me." Arien said without asking. Loyd stare at her.

"What should I do?" Arien said with serious face.

A few minutes later, Alex prepared something using his tool.

"... Now, Arien." Alex said put the tool beside Arien.

"Take a deep breath while smelling the scent. Think about Arjen and Alice while concentrating." Alex said. "All right." Arien nodded at him.

"You can't enter the dream directly like Kazeya... But it will help you communicate with Arjen and Alice because it's a scent that blurs the boundaries of consciousness." Alex said.

"I didn't know that the scent of the forest would help with the scent combination." Niwe said to Edward. "I'm confident in herbal medicine." Edward said.

"If something goes wrong with Prince Arjen and Princess Alice now, the Forest Empire will be in a lot of trouble. I'm just grateful that I made for my brother's sins even a little." Edward said.

"... Don't think you can make up anything. Because you'll have to pay for this." The Emperor said glaring at him from beside. "... Hmm.." Edward said in fear. "Okay~ then..." Niwe said helping Edward to get away from the Emperor.

"We have to the three sober so that we can be separated." Niwe said pushing everyone away. "Arien, good luck." Eiji said cheering. Louis and Jason walked toward her. "Arien." Jason said kneeling beside her.

"Sorry for not being able to help. This guardian is disqualified." Jason said. "Me too. Sorry that we're being useless right now." Louis sadly said. "Huh? You two shouldn't said that." Arien said.

"Louis, you already help Arjen and Alice back then. I'm glad. Just having you two is make me relieved." Arien said smiling at the two guardian. Louis smiled at her while Jason still having complicated expression. "... Please take care of Arjen and Alice." Jason and Louis said.

"You have to come back together. I don't want to be a wolf without it's owner." Jason said smiling at her. "At least, you have Arien. I feel a quite empty without my owner." Louis said.

Arien giggled at them. "... Yes. I'll save them." Arien said.

Arien close her eyes and concentrate about Arjen and Alice. Everyone look at them from beside.

"Arien will be okay... Right?" Eiji asked in worried. "Of course." The Emperor said.

"She'll be fine because she's my daughter." The Emperor proudly said.

"... Arjen, Alice. Arjen, Alice. Arjen, Alice." Arien think about them.

"When I heard that Lorita showed 'what that person is most afraid of,' I could guess what Arjen and Alice might have seen."

"Our prison when we were young, Delornina Castle. Rurahel, was our object of fear. But... One thing I'm afraid of..."

"Losing Arjen and Alice in the hands of Rurahel. There was nothing more frightening than that. More than my own death..."

"On the day when Alice and Arjen can't take the hits anymore and fainted at my arms, I had no choice to take the hits, hold my hands and pray because the Royal family's healing power was more recovering."

Arien hug Alice and Arjen closer and cried while they fainted. "Please don't take my twins brother and sister away." Arien said crying.

"So, Arjen and Alice will feel the same way. No matter how much we change, we're triplets."