Chapter 93

"What the hell is this... What happened?" Winston thought bite his finger in panicked.

"I just remember that Prince Loyd and Second Princess's guardian broke the barrier... What happened? Where the hell am I?" Winston thought as he trembling in fear inside the prison.

He suddenly heard the door was open make he look at it. Winston jumped in surprise when he saw their face.

"Hey, hey, hey...!!" Winston said in fear when the Emperor and Loyd come in front of him.

"You played with my son and daughter quite a funny game? Prince Winston." The Emperor said looking down at him.

"Are you mentally prepared?" The Emperor asked him. Winston look at him in fear.

"Used animism illegally in Royal Castle of Yuriana, where the peace treaty was signed and kidnapped the Prince and Princess. Evaded surveillance by creating a special barrier, and forced Prince Arjen and Princess Alice to drink poison." Loyd said putted the lamp down at the ground.

"That's enough to... Even if he loses his throne, he still has nothing to say." Loyd said looking down at him. "What is this?!" Winston yelled at him loudly.

"No... That's exaggerated! It's not poison, I just serve tea from Forest Empire!" Winston said to them. "Prince Winston." The Emperor call his name.

"That's enough. Yuriana Empire and Royal family aren't fools. Shut your mouth." The Emperor said gritted his teeth in anger at him.

Winston froze when he said that. "There are still a lot of things we haven't counted yet." Loyd continued when The Emperor shut his mouth.

"The barrier Forest that held Arjen and Alice, and... It's create by the blood and spirits of innocent people." Loyd said make Winston flinched.

"To make barrier like that, at least dozens... Ah, no. Hundreds of people died. Surely I'll investigate that as well." The Emperor said.

"Our Yuriana won't sign any peace treaty with a nation that kills it's own people." The Emperor said with cold voice.

"If the friendship between Forest and Yuriana break because of me, the title of the next Emperor won't be mine! I gotta stop it!" Winston thought in panicked. "What... What evidence!!" Winston quickly said to them.

"Show your proof! There's no evidence about the barrier! And... Also, why would I be punished by Yuriana? What a nonsense situation is this!" Winston said to them.

"... True. About evidence, then the situation of Forest..." The Emperor said close his eyes before glance beside. "Come in." The Emperor ordered.

Winston look at Edward in surprise when he suddenly walked to the room. "Huh, Edward?! Why are you here...!" Winston said in shock. Edward frown at him.

"... I admitted all the accusations that Prince Loyd just said." Edward suddenly said make Winston flinched at him.

"With you, I admitted that everything related to Forest Empire's barrier is true. All crimes were committed by the Royal Family of Forest." Edward said.

"Hey, Edward! What're you talking about?! Why you had to admit it?! And what're you responsible for?!" Winston asked him in anger. "Brother." Edward said stopping him from shouting.

"Don't show that disgusting personality of yours. As the heir of the Forest Empire, I'm embarrassed!" Edward said.

"You... It's you. Did you just say heir?" Winston asked him in shocked. Edward take out something from his blazer.

"The Royal stamp....? Father...?" Winston thought when he saw a familiar letter at Edward's hand. "As The Emperor of Forest Empire, I announce." Edward start to read.