Chapter 75

"Pro..."

"Proposal?!!" Alice and Arien said in shock. They just come back from Duke Eshio's estate.

"Yes. He said he fell in love with you two at first sight during the banquet. He want me to choose either Arien or Alice. Sadly, I was force to choose Arien. If he wasn't from a friendly nation I would've..." The Emperor mumbles at the last sentence. The triplets look at him with mouth open still surprised.

"He said he'll personally propose to Arien tomorrow, so we can officially reject his offer then." Loyd said with irked mark. "If he continues to cling onto you, I will take care of him by myself." The Emperor said.

"But if Arien reject his offer, he must turn himself to propose Alice then..." Loyd suddenly said making the Emperor and the princes get more angry at the thought.

"We will reject his offer again." The Emperor darkly said.

"Edward, I won't forgive you... He sends us to a dragon's nest and during that time he sends a marriage proposal to Arien and Alice?" Eiji said in anger. "I know, right? Did he injure his head? I should personally heal him." Alex said.

"What... We're barely five years old here. And... Prince Edward propose us?" Alice thought.

"H͢e͢'s͢ c͢l͢e͢a͢rl͢y͢ l͢y͢i͢n͢g͢. T͢h͢o͢s͢e͢ a͢re͢n͢'t͢ t͢h͢e͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢ o͢f͢ s͢o͢m͢e͢o͢n͢e͢ i͢n͢ l͢o͢v͢e͢. E͢y͢e͢s͢ f͢i͢l͢l͢e͢d͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ l͢o͢v͢e͢ a͢re͢... H͢o͢w͢ t͢o͢ s͢a͢y͢ i͢t͢, m͢o͢re͢ s͢o͢f͢t͢-"

Suddenly Riolu appears in Alice's mind make she blushes. "Yeah... Like his face. The moment he started to smiled at us. Riolu..." Alice thought smiling softly while Arien panicked beside her. Arien glance at Jason and quite surprised when she saw his face along with Louis.

"Marriage... My master..." Jason sadly smile. "My master almost getting married too..." Louis said with same expression beside him.

"I knew a day like this would come, but this quickly..." Jason mentally cried. Louis patted his back to comfort him. "No, no! I'm not getting married! I'm going to reject it!" Arien said.

"Really? Really, Arien?" Jason said taking Arien's hand and look at her closely. "Y-Yeah..." Arien fluttered at him make she look at him in red face.

"I'm also going to reject it if he's propose to me, Louis. Don't worry about it." Alice said patting his long leg. "Yeah... But what will happen if this moment come again in the future? Someone will propose you when you're at the marriage age?" Louis asked holding Alice's hand like Jason.

"I'll kill the one who propose to them in the future. Don't worry." The Emperor darkly said along with the princes. Arien and Alice sweat drop at them.

"And don't act so friendly, Jason, Louis." The Emperor said with irked mark. "Don't wanna." Jason and Louis said.

"For guardians, their masters are really special to them. I even sometimes sleep with Niwe." Alex said. "Brother and Niwe is a special case." Eiji said. "But..." Sidwell said.

"You all, aren't you guys too uninterested in me?" Sidwell said take everyone attention.

"Ah... Who are you? Why are you here?" The Emperor bluntly said. "I forgot because of the proposal news." Alex said. "Geez~ you can introduce yourself alone." Eiji said. "You brats... You have no respect for me." Sidwell said.

"This is the silver dragon, Lord Sidwell. We brought him here since he wants to live in the palace." Alex said.

"Dragon...? They still existed...?" Loyd asked. "Hmm, a dragon." The Emperor said.