Chapter 55

"Wah~" Alice and Arjen mumble loudly. The Emperor and Loyd look at them.

"Wah, Sister~" Alice said wiggling at Arien to hug her. "Wah, Arien~" Arjen said also wiggling at Arien.

"Ah, Arjen! Ali! They really doesn't wake up easily in the morning...!!" Arien said in telepathy.

"Ow, what are you doing~" Alice and Arjen said at her. Arien stretch their cheeks to wake them up.

"Emperor! Emperor! The Crown Prince is here too!" Arien said in telepathy. Arjen and Alice stop when she said that.

Arjen and Alice open their eyes and turn at the Emperor and Loyd. Arien also look at them and still stretch their cheeks.

Loyd was close his mouth and turn away from them. The Emperor look at the triplets and smiled at them.

"Are you awake?" The Emperor asked them. They three quickly mentally screaming in embarrassment.

"Waah-!! So embarrassing!!" The three thought and rolling over the bed. "Are your bodies alright?" The Emperor asked them. "Cute..." Loyd thought.

"Y-Yes...!" Alice said. Arjen, Arien and Alice quickly sit up politely at them.

"There's no reason to be so polite towards me." The Emperor said. "It's because we're ashamed, ashamed I say...! Please leave..." The three thought.

"There are matters that need to be taken care of... You three will also be busy." The Emperor said. The triplets look at him in surprise.

"Well, there should be a lots of work because of the kidnappings." Arjen said in telepathy.

"That's right. And..." Arien said in telepathy.

"There have been deaths as well..." Alice said in telepathy. Arjen and Arien look down in sadness.

The Emperor stare at them before patting Arien and Arjen's head. Alice look at them. The Emperor then pull away from their head and patting Alice's head.

"I'm so envious of you, Father...!" Loyd thought looking at the Emperor.

The three look at each other in question. The Emperor then pull away his hand from Alice's head.

"Rest well. I'll tell them to prepare your breakfasts." The Emperor said.

"Once you're done eating, head to the second Prince's Palace. There's someone you three must meet." The Emperor said before turn around.

"Yes..." The triplets said. "Arien, Alice, Arjen. See you later." Loyd said to them.

Arjen, Arien and Alice stare at their backs in question. "Someone we have to meet...??" Alice thought.

After their breakfast, they go to Alex's Palace.

"Who is it?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"Don't know..." Arien said in telepathy.

"Must be someone's important.. I think.." Alice said in telepathy. The Emperor with some servants also at there.

"Greetings, Your Imperial Highnesses." A familiar voice said.

Sara who was helped Ishina walked towards them. Arjen, Arien and Alice look at them in shock.

"Ah..." Arjen said slowly. "It's..." Arien said slowly. "How..." Alice said slowly. They three started to trembling. Sara and Ishina look at them softly.

"Ishina...!!" Arien and Arjen yelled running at her. "Sara...!!" Alice yelled crying at her maid. Sara and Ishina kneel down at there and hug them quietly.