Chapter 35

"B͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢ h͢a͢d͢ t͢h͢e͢ p͢o͢w͢e͢r t͢o͢ k͢i͢l͢l͢ f͢a͢t͢h͢e͢r."

"Your Majesty, The Second Prince. I do not think that we fit to hear this tale. I shall wait outside." Ishina said bowed down with Sara.

"Thank you, Ishina, Sara." Alex said smiling at them. The triplets look behind them that they are walked away from that.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢? R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢ c͢o͢u͢l͢d͢ k͢i͢l͢l͢ a͢ m͢e͢m͢b͢e͢r o͢f͢ t͢h͢e͢ I͢m͢p͢e͢ri͢a͢l͢ F͢a͢m͢i͢l͢y͢... A͢n͢d͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r h͢i͢m͢s͢e͢l͢f͢ a͢t͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢?"

"R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢... S͢h͢e͢ w͢a͢s͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ a͢ p͢o͢w͢e͢rl͢e͢s͢s͢, a͢l͢c͢o͢h͢o͢l͢i͢c͢ a͢n͢d͢ c͢h͢i͢l͢d͢ a͢b͢u͢s͢e͢r."

"If only it weren't you three, I would have...!!" Alice remember when Rurahel yelled and beat them.

"J͢u͢s͢t͢ w͢h͢a͢t͢ k͢i͢n͢d͢ o͢f͢ p͢o͢w͢e͢r d͢i͢d͢ s͢h͢e͢...?!"

In the Emperor office.

"Rurahel... She appeared in front of me with eyes glistening with greed." The Emperor though, put his hand on his eyes.

6 years ago...

"You have the ability to heal?" The Emperor said to Rurahel who bowed at him. Ishina stand behind him.

"Yes! I can heal any wound. Having at your side will, no doubt, be beneficial." Rurahel said proudly at him.

The Emperor pull out his knife and cut his palm to make it bleed. "Your Majesty, your hand..!!" Ishina said in shock.

"Show me." The Emperor said to Rurahel. He was looking down at her while holding out his bleeding hand.

Rurahel stare at his hand before grin slightly. She take his hand and immediately lick all the Emperor blood.

"If I had known her true ability, I would not have done that." The Emperor though.

In present with the triplets.

"The curse of blood...?" Arien asked in shock. Arjen and Alice also look at Alex in shock.

"Just once in your life, you can drink another's blood, and have utter control over that person's life. So you can kill your target if they don't comply with your commands." Alex explained to them.

"Rurahel had that kind of power...?" Alice though. Arien and Alice look at Alex with dumbfounded face. "That doesn't make sense." Arjen said. Alice face immediately change back.

"Yeah. Why would she live in Castle Delornina like that then?" Alice asked. "Isn't that more than enough power to become the Empress?" Arjen asked.

"... Father couldn't accept it. There was only ever one person he would take as Empress." Alex said to them. Arien, Arjen and Alice look down.

"I don't know what the two of them said to each other... But Rurahel gave up the throne and took Castle Delornina along with you three." Alex said.

"Why would she take such a worn down castle..." Arjen said with sweat drop. "You're too obvious, Brother Arjen." Alice said to him. "It's only like that because Rurahel only let it rot, it's actually quite a nice palace.. You can see the Imperial Palace, and build with only the finest material..." Alex said smiling at them nervously. "R-Really?" Arien asked.

"And, after that, Rurahel never contacted the Imperial Palace again. All she did was ask for money through letters." Alex continues explain.

"And threatened that she would kill you three if ever tried to meet you." Alex said again. The three look at him in terror. "That's..." Arien said slowly.