Chapter 64

"People say illegitimate children are cursed. What if your curse spreads to us while we play?" Wedlyne said. "What..." Voldove said in surprised.

Arjen, Arien and Alice just look at him. "Wedlyne!" Voldove said.

"I-I apologize. My little brother was rude since he's still young..." Voldove said to the triplets. "At least the older brother is a decent person." Arien thought.

"It's fin-" Arien tried to said but Arjen cut her off. "Wedlyne Besen." Arjen said.

"Just now... How dare you spout such a ludicrous statement towards an Imperial family member?" Arjen said coldly at him.

"What Imperial Family member? You're just an illegitimate-" Wedlyne said. "You- won't you shut up?!" Voldove said. Arjen immediately stand up and take Wedlyne collar.

"We're the ones that don't want to play with a foolish brat. Before you start blabbering about illegitimate children, why don't you show some manners towards an Imperial family member?" Arjen said glaring down at him.

"You...!" Wedlyne said in anger and stand up to glare at Arjen. "Arjen!" Arien said his name in shock. Alice just look at them from behind.

"What are you doing to a child?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"So what if he's child? You want me to quietly sit here and listen to him?" Arjen said in telepathy.

"Ali! Do something at Arjen! He'll listen to you if you stop him." Arien said in telepathy.

"Brother Arjen can do what he's want. I'll interrupted their fight if he's do something at Brother Arjen." Alice calmly said in telepathy.

"Look. Ali also agreed with me." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Wedlyne, quickly apologized?! Are you trying to ruin our family name?!" Voldove said in panicked. "Urk..." Wedlyne said before slap Arjen's hand and run out from the room.

"Wedlyne!" Voldove call his name. He then glance at the triplets and Arjen glare at him. "I-I'll bring back my little brother!" Voldove said before run out.

"... Arjen, don't you think you went too far against a child?" Arien said stand up and walked toward Arjen with Alice. "... Arien." Arjen call her name.

"... We have family now." Arjen said. "Huh?" Arien asked in confusion. "We have a family that shares our blood, that cares and worries about us." Arjen said.

"Being scorned just because our birth- it's the same as cursing at our family." Arjen said.

"From now on, I won't let them curse the blood that runs through my veins." Arjen said then turned at Alice.

"Right, Ali?" Arjen asked. Alice just smiled at him. "Good if you said that, Brother." Alice said. Arjen look at her in confusion.

"Do you agree with me about it or you just agree because of what?" Arjen asked. Arien also turned at her. Alice smiled at them.

"I just agree because you finally accepted being an Imperial Family member." Alice said make they shock.

"Wait. Do you still have can't accept it?" Arjen asked. Alice just smiled at him before turn at Arien. "You must feel that too, Sister." Alice said changing the subject. Arien and Arjen look at each other before look at her.

"I don't know... But Arjen, you..." Arien said turn at Arjen. "Is this meant by the awakening of our blood...?" Arien thought.

"Arien, Ali. Why don't you get angry?" Arjen said. "Me? I do get angry though?" Arien said. "Should I?" Alice asked. "You two don't get angry unless it's related to me." Arjen said.