Chapter 8

Alice stare at Alec in wide eyes. Her memories about getting abused come in her mind. She can saw that Alec was replaced by Rurahel that was glare at her. She know that they saw her eyes already.

"We.. We're sorry!!!"

Alice scream it loudly. Alec, Arien and Arjen look at her in wide eyes. Alice's eyes getting teary for being pull like that. Her mind that saw that Rurahel was about to slap her face.

"I-I'm sorry! That I was born with ugly eyes! Please don't hurt me anymore!" Alice accidentally shouted at Alec. Alice start to trembling even Alec can feel her.

"We're sorry.. We swear to never do that..." Alice said slowly at him. Arien and Arjen look at her in sad eyes. "Ali!!" they thought.

"Those are the words we repeatedly said to Rurahel everytime she hurt us. Alice always to said that she's was sorry because she born with her ugly eyes because Rurahel always hit her more. For us to said that those words again even after her death..." Arien thought looking at Alice.

Alec seemed realise what happened and let Alice arm go. She immediately sit down in front him and back away from him. Alec look at Alice that still look at him in terrified.

"A-Alice.." He said at her but Alice was flinched at him. "It's look like she was trauma.." Alec think. Arien and Arjen quickly calm her down.

"Ali! We're here! She's not here anymore!" Arien said shaking her shoulder. Arjen pull her into hug making she slowly calm down. "B-Big Brother.." Alice shutter call his name.

"It's me. Don't worry. We will protect you." Arjen said. Arien wipe her tears and fixed her bang. Alec stare at them with guilty and pity. After Alice come back into normal, they look at Alec.

"Those words.. Who taught you that?" Alec put his hand at his face and look at them with guilty. They just stayed silent and stare at him.

"I'm sorry. That was my mistake.. Should I heal it for you?" Alec said with a soft tone. Alice slowly stand with Arjen help.

"I'm just worried. Since you guys aren't pure bloods Royals, your healing powers should be weaker. And it could've been a poisonous insects." Alec explained.

"P͢u͢re͢ b͢l͢o͢o͢d͢s͢?"

"N͢o͢w͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ I͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢k͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢ i͢t͢, t͢h͢e͢ s͢e͢rv͢a͢n͢t͢s͢ s͢a͢i͢d͢ s͢o͢m͢e͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ s͢i͢m͢i͢l͢a͢r e͢a͢rl͢i͢e͢r."

"... What is.. Pure blood?" Arien ask. "Are you interested in it?" Alec asked, feeling a little happy about it. "Do you know what the Imperial family called?" Alec asked again. The three nodded at him.

"Yes. 'The Family Blessed by God'." Alice said to him slowly. Alec look at her and smile, feeling relief that she's look fine now.

"R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢ s͢a͢i͢d͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ o͢n͢c͢e͢ w͢h͢e͢n͢ s͢h͢e͢ w͢a͢s͢ d͢ru͢n͢k͢.."

"I͢n͢c͢re͢d͢i͢b͢l͢e͢ m͢a͢g͢i͢c͢ a͢n͢d͢ m͢a͢g͢i͢c͢a͢l͢ a͢b͢i͢l͢i͢t͢i͢e͢s͢, g͢o͢l͢d͢e͢n͢ h͢a͢i͢r a͢n͢d͢ a͢ b͢e͢a͢u͢t͢i͢f͢u͢l͢ a͢p͢p͢e͢a͢ra͢n͢c͢e͢. T͢h͢e͢i͢r h͢e͢a͢l͢i͢n͢g͢ p͢o͢w͢e͢rs͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ s͢o͢ g͢re͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢y͢ c͢a͢n͢ re͢g͢e͢n͢e͢ra͢t͢e͢ f͢ro͢m͢ a͢n͢y͢ i͢l͢l͢n͢e͢s͢s͢, p͢o͢i͢s͢o͢n͢ o͢r i͢n͢j͢u͢ry͢."

"A͢n͢d͢ s͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢ I͢m͢p͢e͢ri͢a͢l͢ f͢a͢m͢i͢l͢y͢ i͢s͢ c͢a͢l͢l͢e͢d͢ 't͢h͢e͢ f͢a͢m͢i͢l͢y͢ b͢l͢e͢s͢s͢e͢d͢ b͢y͢ g͢o͢d͢', b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ o͢f͢ t͢h͢o͢s͢e͢ w͢o͢n͢d͢e͢rf͢u͢l͢ a͢b͢i͢l͢i͢t͢i͢e͢s͢."