Chapter 90

At the Imperial Palace.

"They're... Trapped in a dream?" Arien slowly asked. They lie down Alice and Arjen on the bed inside Alex's treatment room.

"What is that...?" Arien asked. "It's not simple as just fainting..." Alex explained.

"This symptom... Is close to hallucinations of endless wandering in one's dreams." Alex said looking at the pain expression of Alice and Arjen. "Hallucinations...?!" Arien thought in shock.

"... I've heard of it. 'Lorita'... A leaf tea drink that puts the enemies of the Imperial Forest Family into endless dream." The Emperor said from beside.

"Yeah. It's probably a poison that controls the mind." Alex said. "If it's poison... You can detoxify it, right?" Arien said.

"There's a lot of antidotes here..." Arien tried to convince them. "... It's no use." Niwe said.

"We can neutralize the poison that has spread through their body, but... We can't stable their mind." Niwe said.

"I-If I somehow wake them up..." Arien slowly said. "Nothing will work. If you force them to wake up, their mind won't come back. It will be just nuisance." Alex said.

"This poison is the asset of the Forest Imperial family. They're the only one who know how to decipher it... There's nothing we can't do right now." The Emperor said.

"... Then... There's no possible way to save Arjen and Alice...?" Arien slowly said shaking in fear.

"Eiji will be here soon. If you wait for a little bit..." The Emperor said to her. "What if it's too late?! We don't know what will happen!!" Arien yelled loudly.

"If Arjen and Alice doesn't come back... I'll... I'll..." Arien mumbled slowly.

"... How about I go into Arjen's and Alice's dream?" Loyd finally stop her. "Brother Loyd..." Arien turn at him in surprise.

"Go into their dream...?" Arien asked in confusion. "Ah~ come to think of it. Kazeya's ability was that, right?" Niwe said. "Right." Loyd said.

"Kazeya can enter another person's dream while unconscious. I can't interfere with what's happening in the dream, but I can watch." Loyd explained it to them.

"It's a useful ability to identify enemies weaknesses. When the enemy falls asleep, he infiltrates..." Loyd said while Kazeya shyly close his eyes. "Look at Kazeya being shy~" Niwe said teasing him.

"... Then I'll go into their dream!" Arien said. "... I'm sorry. It's impossible for me to use my abilities on other people beside my master." Kazeya apologized to her.

"Oh..." Arien said in sadness. "I'll go there, Arien." Loyd said.

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to bring Arjen and Alice... But I'll be able to figure what's going on." Loyd said. "Please... Do save them." Arien said with teary eyes.

"I'll do it even if you don't ask me to. Because you're my younger siblings." Loyd said smiling at her softly.

After a while. Loyd lie down at another bed between Alice's and Arjen's. Kazeya stand behind Loyd bed. "... Let's get started." Kazeya said.

Kazeya use his magic towards the three of them. The magic slowly sink as Loyd fall into their dream.

"... It's done." Kazeya said. "That was fast~" Niwe said leaning over at Alex. "And it's really quiet..." Alex said.

"Did Brother Loyd enter Arjen's and Alice's dream?" Arien anxiously asked. "Yes." Kazeya said looking at her.

"I wonder what kind of clue His Highness will find.... Please wait." Kazeya said looking at Loyd's sleeping face.