Chapter 17

"I'm carving for the day... When we can freely look up at the sky with someone we completely trust." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Just thinking about it makes me incredibly happy." Arjen said in telepathy.

Arien and Alice stare at him before lowering their eyes in sadness.

"I͢'m͢ m͢o͢re͢ c͢l͢o͢s͢e͢r w͢i͢t͢h͢ B͢i͢g͢ B͢ro͢t͢h͢e͢r A͢rj͢e͢n͢ a͢c͢t͢u͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ t͢h͢a͢n͢ B͢i͢g͢ S͢i͢s͢t͢e͢r b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ o͢f͢ o͢u͢r p͢e͢rs͢o͢n͢a͢l͢i͢t͢y͢ a͢n͢d͢ h͢e͢'s͢ t͢h͢e͢ o͢n͢e͢ c͢a͢n͢ m͢a͢k͢e͢ m͢e͢ c͢a͢l͢m͢ q͢u͢i͢c͢k͢l͢y͢."

"W͢e͢ a͢l͢s͢o͢ d͢e͢s͢i͢re͢s͢ s͢o͢m͢e͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ f͢a͢m͢i͢l͢i͢a͢r i͢n͢ o͢u͢r m͢i͢n͢d͢s͢. I͢ u͢n͢d͢e͢rs͢t͢a͢n͢d͢ w͢h͢a͢t͢ h͢e͢'s͢ t͢a͢l͢k͢i͢n͢g͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢. I͢ a͢l͢s͢o͢ f͢e͢e͢l͢ h͢a͢p͢p͢y͢ w͢h͢e͢n͢ I͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢k͢i͢n͢g͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢ i͢t͢."

"J͢u͢s͢t͢ b͢e͢i͢n͢g͢ s͢o͢m͢e͢o͢n͢e͢ w͢e͢ c͢o͢m͢p͢l͢e͢t͢e͢l͢y͢ t͢ru͢s͢t͢... I͢ c͢a͢n͢'t͢ w͢a͢i͢t͢ f͢o͢r w͢a͢i͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ m͢o͢m͢e͢n͢t͢..."

"We have arrive at the Syviolla Castle~" Eiji said happily. He help them three to get down safely.

"I don't want to send you back.. But I can't do that, huh? Babies should sleep early after all..." Eiji sighed at them. "Please just go..." The three said in their mind, sweat drop at him.

"Alright.. Arjen, Arien, Alice. See you again!" Eiji said happily at them. "Don't say such scary words..." The three though looking at Eiji who waved happily at them.

"Let's go in, Ali, Arien." Arjen said. "Hmm." Alice and Arien just hummed at him.

"Imperial Prince, Imperial Princesses. We've prepared some tea for you. Please head on one there." The maids said to them. Alice stare at them.

"... Ali. Arjen." Arien call in telepathy. Alice and Arjen glance at her.

"Yeah?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"Don't you feel something off?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"I feel it. Ishina isn't here to greet us as she usually is, and they're asking for us to go to the tea room." Alice said in telepathy.

"Yes. Something's off." Arien said in telepathy. Arjen just look at them in shock.

"Excuse me! Where's Ishina?" Arien asked the maids. "Stupid, don't speak formally." Arjen thought. The maids look at them in shock.

"S-she's.." The maid tried to said. Alice, Arjen and Arien look at her in question.

In another room.

The Emperor was destroyed the triplets room. Ishina was bowed down in front of him. The three look at them between the door in shock.

"W͢h͢- w͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ g͢o͢i͢n͢g͢ o͢n͢..."

"W͢h͢y͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢e͢ ro͢o͢m͢ i͢n͢ s͢u͢c͢h͢ a͢ s͢t͢a͢t͢e͢?! O͢u͢r b͢e͢d͢s͢!"

"I'm sure there were enough guards..." The Emperor hold his swords.

"I surely told you that the children's safety comes first." He said again. Ishina was shaking under him.

".. If the children hadn't left then, could you imagine what might've happened?!" The Emperor let out his bloodlust.

"Please punish me, Your Highness." Ishina said shaking badly.

The Emperor stare at her while the triplets look at them in terrific. He swing his sword highly.

"Ishina..." Alice accidentally said and quickly close her mouth. The Emperor halt his sword in the air when he heard her.

"H͢e͢ s͢a͢w͢ u͢s͢...!"

"Ah..." Alice said slowly. Arjen and Arien come closer to her and trembling at The Emperor. The Emperor stare at them before put back his swords.

"Ishina, call the servants and have them organize the children's belongings." The Emperor suddenly said making she flinch.

"Yes, Your Majesty..." Ishina said. The three sighed with their soul come out from their mouth. "What a relief.. It seems he won't kill her.." The three thought.

"... How long did you intend to stand outside?" The Emperor said making they flinched at him.

They slowly grip their clothes and come in front of him. "Hmm.." He hummed at them.

"What.. Why is he looking at us like that? What is he thinking about?" The three thought, sweat drop at him.

"I͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ w͢h͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢ h͢e͢l͢l͢ i͢s͢ g͢o͢i͢n͢g͢ o͢n͢, w͢h͢y͢ i͢s͢ o͢u͢r ro͢o͢m͢ i͢n͢ s͢u͢c͢h͢ a͢ s͢t͢a͢t͢e͢, a͢n͢d͢ w͢h͢y͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r s͢c͢o͢l͢d͢i͢n͢g͢ I͢s͢h͢i͢n͢a͢..? W͢h͢e͢re͢ d͢o͢ w͢e͢ s͢l͢e͢e͢p͢ n͢o͢w͢?"

"I can't allow you to stay at this place anymore. You three will be moving to another palace." The Emperor said make them froze in their place.

"H-Huh..?" Alice ask. "M-move..?" Arjen said. "W-where to..?" Arien said.

"To a place only Emperor can use." The Emperor said. The three look at him in question.

"For the time being, you'll stay in my room." The Emperor said.

They look at him with wide mouth. "Huh?!"

"Where?!?!?!"