Chapter 38

At the night, the triplets was getting ready to sleep and lay down on their bed.

"Brother, Sister." Alice call their name in telepathy.

"Yeah?" Arjen and Arien said in telepathy.

"Ishina and Duke Rosea... Don't seem to get along well, right?" Alice asked in telepathy.

"Yeah." Arjen said in telepathy.

"I agree." Arien said in telepathy.

"That person called Riolu... If we say we want to bring him along.. Do you think Ishina will get mad?" Alice asked.

"Why would it matter if we say that we're going to bring him along?" Arjen asked. "Do you want to as well?" Arien asked. "... Yeah." Arjen said. Alice just glance at them.

"Then let's get the Emperor's permission tomorrow. Then Ishina won't be able to say anything either." Alice said. "Sure. Let's do that." Arien said. "Sounds good. I don't really want to meet with the Emperor though.." Arjen said.

"W͢e͢ o͢n͢l͢y͢ s͢a͢w͢ h͢i͢m͢ f͢o͢r a͢ m͢o͢m͢e͢n͢t͢, b͢u͢t͢ I͢ k͢e͢e͢p͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢k͢i͢n͢g͢ o͢f͢ h͢i͢m͢. T͢h͢e͢ s͢c͢a͢r o͢n͢ h͢i͢s͢ f͢a͢c͢e͢, a͢n͢d͢ h͢i͢s͢ d͢a͢rk͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢."

"H͢e͢ w͢a͢s͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ u͢s͢ w͢h͢e͢n͢ w͢e͢ w͢e͢re͢ a͢t͢ D͢e͢l͢o͢rn͢i͢n͢a͢ C͢a͢s͢t͢l͢e͢."

"I͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢ t͢o͢ e͢v͢e͢n͢ i͢m͢a͢g͢i͢n͢e͢ g͢o͢i͢n͢g͢ b͢a͢c͢k͢ t͢o͢ D͢e͢l͢o͢rn͢i͢n͢a͢ C͢a͢s͢t͢l͢e͢, b͢u͢t͢... I͢f͢ t͢h͢e͢re͢ w͢a͢s͢ s͢o͢m͢e͢o͢n͢e͢ e͢l͢s͢e͢ i͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ s͢a͢m͢e͢ s͢i͢t͢u͢a͢t͢i͢o͢n͢... I͢'d͢ f͢e͢e͢l͢ a͢ l͢i͢t͢t͢l͢e͢ m͢o͢re͢ e͢n͢c͢o͢u͢ra͢g͢e͢d͢."

"I͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢ t͢o͢ m͢e͢e͢t͢ h͢i͢m͢ a͢g͢a͢i͢n͢..."

At Alex's Palace...

Niwe suddenly appeared beside Alex's bed while he's sleeping. "Alex~ wake up." Niwe said.

"Alex~" Niwe said. Alex open his eyes and hummed before suddenly sit up and look at his guardian. "Niwe!" Alex said. "You sure are sleeping well after ordering me around~" Niwe said.

"What about Jason and Louis?" Alex asked him. "As you have predicted, they fainted, so I took so I took some emergency measures and came back. It probably won't last for long though." Niwe said.

"Just as I though, I should cast some stronger healing magic on them..." Alex said but Niwe immediately cut him off. "N. O. You're already straining yourself with the magic you put on the triplets." Niwe said.

"I'm your guardian. I can't let you burden yourself for the sake of others." Niwe said.

"... Yeah." Alex hesitantly said. "Don't worry. It's not like you're the only one anyway. There are Loyd and Eiji too." Niwe sighed.

"If anything... The only involved in this are those four, the triplets and the Emperor. If the relationship on those four isn't mended, there's no point in helping from the sidelines." Niwe said.

"Niwe is right. In the end, this is the only problem of Father, Arjen, Arien and Alice." Alex though.

"Father... Please just make up with them...!!" Alex though.

The next day. The Emperor was do his work at his office when suddenly someone knock his door.

"Your Majesty, The Emperor. I am here to inform you that Delornina Castle's extensions are completed." Ishina said when she come inside.